I need an opinion

simpsons_fanatic742

WZPC Intercontinental Champion
I'm thinking about ordering the Wrestlemania Webcast this sunday, but I just wanted to see if anybody has ordered a webcast from WWE.com before.

I just want to know if it was good quality, did it ever cut out, and maybe what the risks of doing it.

I'm asking this because I don't want to pay and them have the webcast go down and I'm left without watching Wrestlemania.

Well i'm actually gonna be there live but in my opinion I would order the webcast depending on what type of Internet Service you got.

if your going to pay for it, just watch it on TV dude.

and I have ordered tons of them on WWE.com, and they have always been fine. Like luth said, try watching some vids on there to see how capable your computer is, and if they work fine, you shoud be good to go.

Thanks for the response guys, much appreciated.

And NorCal I would order it on TV, but I wont be at my house on sunday so that option was out, I wish I could though.

Why would you not be at home for damn Wrasslemania ?!?!?

and you should be fine. if I were you, I would invest in some USB cables, so you can hook your lappy into a TV

I ordered a webcast on my comp, and with my video card and monitor, it seemed HD. The webcast is great quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back