I Lost 14 Posts? (Staff Question)

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Just out of shear curiosity.. why? I've noticed lately when I've posted in sections that count.. my post count will obviously go up..

Then when I return a day later, or notice over two days later.. my post count has actually dropped beyond what it was before I posted. Yet all the posts I've made are still there.

So, are old threads that had post counts being deleted, or does anyone on Staff know why I'm losing post counts when I should of still been gaining?

I hard deleted some threads a while ago, but nothing recently to make your post count go down.

All I know is I remember last night having like 7,284 posts. Now I have 7,270.

This isn't the first time its happened. Just the first time I've ever cared enough to ask, since it becomes kinda pointless to even try coming back to post if all they're gonna get is discounted, or even older posts deleted. You know?

All I know is I remember last night having like 7,284 posts. Now I have 7,270.

This isn't the first time its happened. Just the first time I've ever cared enough to ask, since it becomes kinda pointless to even try coming back to post if all they're gonna get is discounted, or even older posts deleted. You know?
Not really, since I thought the whole purpose of posting was for the enjoyment of it, not to put a number next to your anonymous user handle.

With that said, are you sure you lost the posts, and just didn't have your post count right? Because I haven't deleted any threads in a while, and I would guess no one else has either.

Not really, since I thought the whole purpose of posting was for the enjoyment of it, not to put a number next to your anonymous user handle.

Pssh.. come on, Sly. This is me. My post count number has always been meaningful to me.

With that said, are you sure you lost the posts, and just didn't have your post count right? Because I haven't deleted any threads in a while, and I would guess no one else has either.

I suppose I can't say with 100% that I knew for a fact I was at 14 posts higher, since I didn't actually "take a photo".. but I was almost pretty sure.

And its not like I can go back to my older posts and know every single one I've posted, to know if there was a solid fact one or more were deleted.

Again, I mainly ask because I know when threads get moved from time to time, posts get counted and deducted.

Pssh.. come on, Sly. This is me. My post count number has always been meaningful to me.

I suppose I can't say with 100% that I knew for a fact I was at 14 posts higher, since I didn't actually "take a photo".. but I was almost pretty sure.

And its not like I can go back to my older posts and know every single one I've posted, to know if there was a solid fact one or more were deleted.

Again, I mainly ask because I know when threads get moved from time to time, posts get counted and deducted.
Posts don't usually get deducted, if they did, then KB wouldn't have the post count he has. They may add, but don't really get deducted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back