• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I knew it...if it is true

Mavericks fan

Formerly Hippiedog
I knew Umaga/Jeff Hardy/Chavo Guerrero was going to die in the next two years.I had to "lay low" for a while because if I get another infraction I am going to prison...but no junkie can survive more than a year after cocaine...and hell,there was even a thread who is going to die next...so I am not sure how I am feeling
R.I.P. Umaga
I never liked you but I respect you.

I dont quite get wghat you're saying abotu cocaine. are you saying that once an addict starts snorting coke they're going to die in a year? because that's complete shit.

and yeah, you're a twat.

I dont quite get wghat you're saying abotu cocaine. are you saying that once an addict starts snorting coke they're going to die in a year? because that's complete shit.

and yeah, you're a twat.

No I am not.If you stay on cocaine for a year you are going to die!

and yeah, you're a twat.

Be nice to hippie dog, he try's.

Speaking of *****, are you trying to defend the nose candy?

Yeah, that's shit. barring an overdose you can be on drugs for years with no death.

and everybody dies. Cocaine addiction or not.

Given I work on a daily basis with addicts who've been alive for a good while, your point makes no sense.

People who like to run out in front of buses, now they tend not to last a year on that adrenaline addiction

Sure some people may die within a year if they are snorting enough coke but others live fairly long lives......It really all depends on your body and how much you are truly ingesting.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9PR_rzF8ofw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9PR_rzF8ofw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I've been alive for a good few years now.
lol TM

I always thought the same thing you did... i just hoped it wasnt Umaga... Coke is one hell of a drug to take down the Samoan Bulldowzer for a three count...
RIP

Given I work on a daily basis with addicts who've been alive for a good while, your point makes no sense.

People who like to run out in front of buses, now they tend not to last a year on that adrenaline addiction

You're a pharmacist...why the hell are you dealing with people that should be in methadone clinics?

&#964;&#948;&#953;&#947;&#955;&#949;;1559629 said:
You're a pharmacist...why the hell are you dealing with people that should be in methadone clinics?
Because pharmacists quite often do monitered dosages of methadone and needle exchanges. It's 'cos we know more about the damn stuff than doctors in the former case, and pharmacies are better for the latter than most other places (in a doctor's surguey you risk intimidating other patients, in a hospital you run into the same problems, and very few addicts are going to walk into a police station to change their needles). and besides, if every addict on methadone was in a clinic, they'd be overflowing.
Sadly, he knows what he's talking about.

If you're doing baking soda with a little coke in it, you'll be fine (for the most part)...
unless you add water and bake until dry. Because then you've got freebase cocaine. and if you don't know what that is... it's crack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back