I just

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
deleted all of CKD Pain on accident. I was almost done, too. So it won't be up by tonight.

In other news, I just realized that Abraham Washington is actually a in-ring worker and looks somewhat like The Rock when he has his ring gear on:

[youtube]GSnA8A2VtY8[/youtube]

M_F and SuperCrazy, always there to promote while someone else is down.

I love you guys. Anyone else want to promote some of their shit while everyone's looking?

:lmao:

Its ohkay JKO, CKD Pain isn't much of a draw anywayz. :lmao:

Seriously man, I feel your pain. I recently deleted my FECS Reviews Hitman/HBK thread by accident. CBF redoing it atm. So, i am posting other threads!

MY FECS REVIEWS WILL BE UP SOON!

damn why the hell arent they letting this guy wrestle, hes huge, that suite doesnt do washington justice and dont worry about the show bro when you get it up is fine with me, also add me in as a jobber or something i want to earn my stripes lol

JKO, thanks for wanting to rep me, stupid computers, hopefully you get CKD Pain up sometime soon. I was having trouble all night posting Rage, it just would not work. I wont lie, I think we are becoming internet buds lol

Damn, the Knockouts just got sexier. Fuck whatever extra "flab" she has, as long as she doesn't look like Awesome Kong, she's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back