I just smoked my last cigarette.

Man, this really makes your debate in the Weed thread even more pointless :lmao:

I don't understand how.

Oh, I get it, maybe someone will walk up to me on the stret and offer me a cig. After I say no thanks, I'm quitting, he'll kill me....

No, that would be stupid, or smart in Rustyland.

Idiot.

Man, this really makes your debate in the Weed thread even more pointless :lmao:

Actually, now I'm curious? How so? What does quitting cigarettes have to do with your pointless, illogical diatribe in the weed ebate? Please tell me how your inability to logically link two ideals applies to smoking cigareetes? You know, the tobacco kind......

it's alright south if you don't like rusty then try and avoid him. don't respond to his comments

Avoiding and ignoring people, is just too mature for some people...

I haven't followed the whole debate, but I am smart enough to know it's gone on a little too far, and is getting childish, if it didn't start that way...

I haven't followed the whole debate, but I am smart enough to know it's gone on a little too far, and is getting childish, if it didn't start that way...

ha ha i no . lol i am 15 and 3 people said they wanted to fight me this year 3. and i said to them i don't care. and guess what . they didn't even fight me and they say i shit. even no i am 183 cm and 72 kg's ( no fat trust me) and i am a year older than every one else because i have a late birthday.

ha ha i no . lol i am 15 and 3 people said they wanted to fight me this year 3. and i said to them i don't care. and guess what . they didn't even fight me and they say i shit. even no i am 183 cm and 72 kg's ( no fat trust me) and i am a year older than every one else because i have a late birthday.

I don't know what that means, but from what you're saying, I guess it's scrawny?

Anywayz...Good job...Avoiding a fight is more respectable than getting in a pointless one...

Thank you for pointing this out. He has gone too far and I will no longer respond to such childish behaviour because it's almost unbearable.

The funny thing is, all I did was respond to him which lead to a debate, and he believes I shouldn't be born because I refuse to take his opinions seriously. I've lost a lot of respect for him.

motivator916619.jpg

There's more where that came from...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back