I Hope Keegan Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Anyone else hope that Newcastle go down? They're only a big club because there are no other clubs in the area. They've been shit for the past 10 years. Why did people think that Sam Allardyce going to 'Castle was a step up? Bolton have been doing better for years. Now ''The Messiah'' is back and they are performing just as bad as they were before. They're and average team at best, the sooner they get it into their heads the better.

Alardyce is a good manager, how can they expect him to turn the club around when they only give him 6 months, and no funds to bring players in. They didnt even wait to see who he might bring in, in January they just sacked him on a bad run of form. Look at Benitez he's been given 4 years and huge transfer funds and still not challanged for the title so Liverpool fans can be legit upset with him, but the Fact is though Newcastle were mid-table and not doing too badly, and I like Alardyce because he didnt take any crap from the players. Keegan is overated, he did well with them when they had a decent side, and Shearer banging them in, but now he's doing worse than Alardyce was from what I have seen. The heart of Newcastles problem is that there centrebacks ever since they got rid of Woodgate have been consistantly shit. Until they buy 2 new premier league centrebacks they have no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back