I hit buy it now...cause I want it now and it turns out

kissfan85

Pre-Show Stalwart
I was on e bay the other day cause I wanted a motley crue cd and I wanted it with in a couple days so I hit buy it now and I paid....

Well I read the reviews for this guy I bought it from and it turns out that I bought a cd from freaking Argentina and the wait time is like four weeks :disappointed:

I can't believe how much of an idiot I am

I know I can't be the only one to have had a stupid moment of that magnitude

The worst part of all was that I over drafted so I could get this CD.
So now I'm in the negative and paid more money cause I thought I'd get it sooner and it turns out....oh? From Argentina?

Damn it

I mean I guess it's worth it Motley Crue's Red White and Crue....

Voted one of the worst system's of all time from various top ten list's lol

I wanted to buy a sega game gear. If anyone ever breaks in our house I can clunk them over the head with it and run away

I couldn't afford to order that much in a yr. If I could that sounds like a good idea

Once in a while I just wanna go buy some little thing online and the only place I every bought anything was ebay

Yeah I just get bored and go on Ebay sometimes. I'm am looking for Pokemon Heartgold right now though...

I got most of my 'better condition' Sega games there...
You can find more people who still have the books and cases.
I got castle of illusion with the book and case for ten dollars

I got Golden Axe with the book and case and the poster that came inside back in the day...
Let a friend borrow it and they claimed they never saw a poster in there....:banghead:

I wish I had every video game system from the Pong systems, to the current gen systems, like the guy who does AVGN.

I wish I had every video game system from the Pong systems, to the current gen systems, like the guy who does AVGN.

How many does he have like Eleven of them?
Most of them didn't work

but me and my husband LOVE JAMES ROLFE and his work as the nerd

Did you ever see his video's for reviewing old board games?

Mr. Bucket was hilarious

The worst part of all was that I over drafted so I could get this CD.
So now I'm in the negative and paid more money cause I thought I'd get it sooner and it turns out....oh? From Argentina?

Damn it

I mean I guess it's worth it Motley Crue's Red White and Crue....

Hooray responsibility!

My oldest game system I have but not with me...at my moms house is an atari 2600
I had Pac Man, asteroids and....missile command? I forgot the third

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back