I Heart Cena

I repeat:

This one is more sad than anything else.
lol, what's sad is watching every single wrestling show since the beginning of time, and writing reviews for every single one. You have no life. Literally. If there's some po-dunk indy show at the local Legion Hall in front of 2 spectators who have no idea where they are anyway because of old age... you've written a review for it.

If it was a show under some tent at a KKK meeting where each wrestler was on meth and tattooed up with white pride symbols... you wrote a review for it.

Your glasses must make coke bottles look like google glass. Your potbelly makes Ralphus look like Johnny Mundo. You lost, you have NO LIFE!!!!

Funny how Rich Hall never mentions his wrestling fan cousin. Hmm, could be because he is EMBARRASSED!!!

I demand to be let out of prison forthwith. I'm on the phone with my legal team as I type this. You don't want none a this, belee me. Belee dat

lol, what's sad is watching every single wrestling show since the beginning of time, and writing reviews for every single one. You have no life. Literally. If there's some po-dunk indy show at the local Legion Hall in front of 2 spectators who have no idea where they are anyway because of old age... you've written a review for it.

If it was a show under some tent at a KKK meeting where each wrestler was on meth and tattooed up with white pride symbols... you wrote a review for it.

Your glasses must make coke bottles look like google glass. Your potbelly makes Ralphus look like Johnny Mundo. You lost, you have NO LIFE!!!!

Funny how Rich Hall never mentions his wrestling fan cousin. Hmm, could be because he is EMBARRASSED!!!

I demand to be let out of prison forthwith. I'm on the phone with my legal team as I type this. You don't want none a this, belee me. Belee dat

I repeat my sad comment.

You have a legal team, I'm impressed. KB must be shaking in his boots.

I repeat my sad comment.
You also have no personality, to boot.
You realize he he gets paid right?
You realise it's peanuts, right?

Go see a shrink for your stuttering problem.
You have a legal team, I'm impressed. KB must be shaking in his boots.
He has a false sense of bravado, like a jobber who thinks he can go 1on1 w the gr8 one.

KB just needs to give his modship to me. The lawsuit is gettin finalised, so it's best he do it before he finds himself stripped of all his possessions. Including his Mr. Ass game worn trunks, which he sniffed upon purchase.

KB just needs to give his modship to me. The lawsuit is gettin finalised, so it's best he do it before he finds himself stripped of all his possessions. Including his Mr. Ass game worn trunks, which he sniffed upon purchase.

I can't wait for the deposition.

What’s your favorite winter Olympic sport?

I like the downhill and freestyle skiing and hockey of course. I'll watch the skating if I can catch it, but with the time difference between Toronto and South Korea, I have a feeling we'll miss a lot.

I like the downhill and freestyle skiing and hockey of course. I'll watch the skating if I can catch it, but with the time difference between Toronto and South Korea, I have a feeling we'll miss a lot.

You should stop enjoying hockey. Break the stereotype.

I always found curling to be so strange. I don't dislike it, it's just.... really weird.

I hate people that get paid to do things they enjoy.
How dare they
You dolts, that's not the reason I hate and despise KB.

But I'm in a good mood today thanks to VKM's announcement, so I'll lay off KB for awhile. I'm merciful like dat.
What’s your favorite winter Olympic sport?
Scripted wrestling should be an Olympic sport. Each country puts on a match, then gets judged like figure skating. Top 3 scores get medals. The wrestler, ref and booker all receive medals. There'll be booking limitations as well to keep everything even, and a time limit. All matches would have to be 1on1 with no foreign objects or outside interference.

For example, Team Canada consists of y2j, Kevin Steen, a Canadian ref and booker, unless y2j and Owens book it themselves. The have their match, a panel of judges score it, then it's the next country's turn.
I can't wait for the deposition.
The lawsuit is on hold for now since I'm in a good mood thanks to today's announcement. VKM loves America. MAGA
Where's this legal team at? Are they going to use the Chewbacca defense?
What's the Chewbacca defense. KB is the defendant here. Accused of unfair business practices. He's goin down

But anyway, big ups to Vinny Mac, resurrecting a league that we will all enjoy. Can't wait to see the Hitmen, Enforcers Maniax, Xtreme, Demons, etc. return.

MAGA!!!!

'

Curling is interesting to me. Looks like something I could be good at. I think that's why I like it.

I tried it once and it's hard as hell. The rocks are heavy and trying to balance holding them, throwing them and sliding down an ice rink was almost impossible. Forgot to let go and ended up at the other end before the rock did. My husband laughed for hours, its somewhere on video tape somewhere in the house. Totally embarrassing and have never done it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back