I Have A Dream...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
that one day everyone will be able to use the word "*****" to refer to their friends. It really sucks that they word has a history as the worst racial epithet ever. It's such a cool sounding word.

*****! I LOVE *****S! BECAUSE *****S, IS ME! AND I SHOULD ONLY LOVE, THAT WHICH IS ME!

I call all my friends *****s and my black friends too. I see that most of you aren't on the West Coast, but we're pretty chill here and the word "*****" really doesn't have a derogatory meaning anymore.

Now the word "******", now that shit is different. ***** is the word you use for your friends and family. To use the word ****** means that you want to start shit and that you really, truly hate that person.

Conclusion:
1) "*****" is allowed even with black people.
2) "******" is never allowed.

I often say the word ******, Nigra, Negro, *****, *****droski, *****pie, and any other version of the word ******. Why? Because I'm whitey and I apologize.

I say it anyway, I could give a fuck if people think I am racist. Why? Because I am not racist. Quite simple, really.

Well that and I don't think race matters when you're stacked like you. I'd be callin people ***** all the time. I live down here in the ghetto though. *****'s be trippin yo.

Besides, if everyone were allowed to freely use the word without people jumping out of their britches over it, then it couldnt be used effectively anymore for racism. The person who reacts is the one who gives the word power, not the person saying it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back