I hate total divas!

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
am i the only one who is annoyed that wwe has turned every diva heel unless their on that horrible show total diva's.
them funkdactlys aren't good, and the bella's are annoying.
:rolleyes:

To be fair, I'd rather watch the divas just bitch one another out than to watch their boyfriends/husbands try.

I hate Diva's in general.

Ropey women presented as being supermodels. People like Natalya being lauded as great workers. Not for me, thanks. I'll watch some Curtis Axel instead. Just message me if a nipple pops out.

Kaitlyn is a heel now? When did that happen?

Before she quit, she was siding with all the "non Total Divas," who are all generally heel. Though that's still a flexible word with the Divas since they change heel to face as required for storyline. See: Tamina as the the most recent example besides Kaitlynn.

They have no place on a wrasslin' show. Give em' their own wrasslin' show.

Right, because looking at hot girls isn't in your wheel house, is it? That's the lifestyle you live, lil bitch, and that is fine, but I like to watch hot athletic women rolling around together.

Right, because looking at hot girls isn't in your wheel house, is it? That's the lifestyle you live, lil bitch, and that is fine, but I like to watch hot athletic women rolling around together.

Yawn...

Hot women only exist to make sandwiches.

I too am a fan of Lei'D Tapa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back