I hate that haircutter...

Vega

^______^
My hair looked similar to that of CM Punk (bevore shaving). I went to the haircutter to lose an inch, maximum two.

*snip snip*
She: "Like that?"
Me: "Yeah, but don't cut off too much, please."
She: "Okay..."
*snip snip snip*
She: "That will look much better."

Now I have about the haircut of Justin Gabriel. Will take about nine months to regrow. Pretty much pissed right now...

I know, you don't care, but whatever...

Барбоса;2516933 said:
The more pressing issue is that your hairdresser either has a pair of scissors that go *snap* instead of *snip* or she cut your hair by clicking her fingers
Thank you, I'll edit that. :D

Niño Vega;2516925 said:
Now I have about the haircut of Justin Gabriel. Will take about nine months to regrow. Pretty much pissed right now...

I know, you don't care, but whatever...

Wow that sucks i was growing my hair out but i had to cut it due to school when it had just begun to grow.

Well Justin Gabriel is pulling Kelly Kelly, so I wouldn't mind having hair like his...

My haircutter is like Edward Scissorhands. He's a gay dude that wears tights pants. His name's Roger. He burns my head with the hairdryer, clamps my ears with the straighteners and cuts too short when I only want a trim.

My haircutter is like Edward Scissorhands. He's a gay dude that wears tights pants. His name's Roger. He burns my head with the hairdryer, clamps my ears with the straighteners and cuts too short when I only want a trim.
Cuts it too short, eh? Well, I'm not an expert on these things, but my suggestion is that you pee in his butt.

You know, it's not her fault that people like you can't define what "too short" is. Give a length. She's a hairdresser, not a mind reader. Next time, tell them what you think too short is, otherwise you're giving her carte blanche to decide for herself.

Барбоса;2516933 said:
The more pressing issue is that your hairdresser either has a pair of scissors that go *snap* instead of *snip* or she cut your hair by clicking her fingers

if your hairdresser cut ur hair with his/her fingers, then I'd LOVE to see that... shoot..I'd start charging people and cutting their hair with my fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back