I had a brainwave

Awesome one. I recently signed up for Xbox live. So I thought wouldn't it be awesome if the WZers of this world played each other on SDvR08? I then thought wouldn't be great if I had something to prove my awesomeness on the game? I thought yes, yes it would.

So I created the WZ Championship, anyone want to challenge me for it? It'd be even better if you had a CAW with your username. That would be sweet.

My gamertag is Luth12 if anyone's interested.

If I played video games or owned an xbox live I'd jump on that idea. Nice brainwave, Luther. I'm actually jealous of the gaming world right now.

I'd like to, but thanks to the overall shittiness that is me, I'm incapable of getting Xbox Live. Shame too, I recently cheated by skipping the whole shitty 24/7 mode and buying all the legends with the cash it paid out. Oh, how I wish to choke someone out with the Anaconda Vise online. Some day. Some day.

Awesome one. I recently signed up for Xbox live. So I thought wouldn't it be awesome if the WZers of this world played each other on SDvR08? I then thought wouldn't be great if I had something to prove my awesomeness on the game? I thought yes, yes it would.

So I created the WZ Championship, anyone want to challenge me for it? It'd be even better if you had a CAW with your username. That would be sweet.

My gamertag is Luth12 if anyone's interested.

Whenever my xbox 360 comes back from being repaired, & when I buy the SDvR08 game, I'll challenge you if you'll accept. Thats a truly great idea, Luther!

Another way to get all the members of the forum together.

I've got XboxLive, but I currently don't own SvR08 :(. Hopefully I'll find it under my Christmas tree next week, and I just might take you up on that title match, Luther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back