• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I got SVR 11 today...

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
Just completeled the vs. Undertaker RTWM. Stop reading this thread now if you don't want spoilers.

That Taker RTWM is creepy. Does anyone know if it's possible to win the match, or am I the only one that lost? And what's up with that ending? I did mine with Morrison by the way.

Just completeled the vs. Undertaker RTWM. Stop reading this thread now if you don't want spoilers.

That Taker RTWM is creepy. Does anyone know if it's possible to win the match, or am I the only one that lost? And what's up with that ending? I did mine with Morrison by the way.

I won with my CAW of Conan O'Brien.

Well aren't you cool Stinger :)

I got dominated, I couldn't get any offense going. I was surprised they didn't make me do a rematch, like most other matches you lose. Then Morrison is turned into a druid. I always wondered where they came from :)

Never found out what happened if you lost. I know I had a very tough time, even with my Caw having 99 stats, the match was very realistic, back and fourth. I did find the RTWM very creepy as well by the way, not a great thing to do at 3am on Halloween. :D

SVR now? Was it a Christmas present? :)

Never found out what happened if you lost. I know I had a very tough time, even with my Caw having 99 stats, the match was very realistic, back and fourth. I did find the RTWM very creepy as well by the way, not a great thing to do at 3am on Halloween. :D

SVR now? Was it a Christmas present?
:)

Seriously you're fucking stupid.

I had no problem with the Druid Battle Royal, however the arena as a whole creeped me out. Though the druids in the crowd were pretty cool.

I'm getting used to the new physics in the game, they're pretty cool. I'm just starting to get into Universe mode, but I haven't similated any long periods of time yet. I have Sheamus and The Game as allies though, kinda like a Two-Man Power Trip typoe of deal. Oh, and McIntyre is a face. That's pretty much the majority of changes I made.

Seriously you're fucking stupid.

And you're an asshole who calls people stupid for no obvious reason.

I don't understand why you have to be such a fucking dick all of the time Lee. I may make stupid comments at times, but you don't have to be such an ****** about it. It doesn't make you any cooler of a person. Matter of fact, whenever people tell me things like this, it makes me want to make more stupid comments, just to piss em off.

:flipa:

I really wish that the Wii had better physics. That was the big selling point along with Universe mode, and the Wii got out of it.

And you're an asshole who calls people stupid for no obvious reason.

I don't understand why you have to be such a fucking dick all of the time Lee. I may make stupid comments at times, but you don't have to be such an ****** about it. It doesn't make you any cooler of a person. Matter of fact, whenever people tell me things like this, it makes me want to make more stupid comments, just to piss em off.

:flipa:

Seriously it's Christmas day, he said he got it today and you asked if it was a Christmas present.

:shrug:

The physics for the 360 are beast. I simmed to HiaC in Universe mode and ended C.M. Punk's 7 month title reign in a HiaC match, where I sent him through the cell wall, gave him an electric chair through one annonce table, gave him a Last Ride through the other table off the top of the cell, and delivered two chokeslams, a Last Ride, and a Tombstone on the cell roof, plus multiple chair shots, a chokeslam, Last Ride and Tombstone in the ring. :lmao:

I wish I could have an ER HiaC though. That match needs more than chairs. It needs tables, ladders, garbage can, and the like. I also argue that the game doesn't hold enough weapons for ER itself, but whatever.

Aw be nice to Sully, Lee.

Speaking of which, do you have the game Lee? You're a VG/Tech guy, right?

Not yet, with SD I always wait until January as I can usually pick it up for £20

Seriously it's Christmas day, he said he got it today and you asked if it was a Christmas present.

:shrug:

Although my Family opens all gifts on Christmas Eve, I figured most do it today, he posted it yesterday on Christmas Eve.

Plus, I was mostly asking if he bought it himself, or if someone got it for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back