• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Got A New Job Today

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Sort of...

Sunday morning, the job that I left for my last one, called me, begging me to go back. The front office manager, supervisor, and hotel's general manager all called, asking me to go back. I went today to find out what I'll be getting paid, and it's more than what I left at, but still less than what this last job was paying me.

I start either Saturday afternoon, or Monday overnight.

Congrats dude, it may not be as much pay, but it's better than being unemployed that's for sure.

Congrats man, even if it is less than your last job, im sure its more money than unemployment would give ya

Sort of...

Sunday morning, the job that I left for my last one, called me, begging me to go back. The front office manager, supervisor, and hotel's general manager all called, asking me to go back. I went today to find out what I'll be getting paid, and it's more than what I left at, but still less than what this last job was paying me.

I start either Saturday afternoon, or Monday overnight.

The same thing (well almost the same thing) happened to me about a year ago, got laid off, so I went to the job I had before and told them I'm available if anything opens up, they said they didn't have anything, a month later they call begging me to comeback, and I'm not getting payed as much as I was at the job I got laid off from, but I'm sure as hell a lot fucking happier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back