I Feel Another Swerve Coming

ramblinroy682

Pre-Show Stalwart
We all know the love for swerves that Russo and Bischoff have. I see a swerve coming a lockdown. I think Daniels will turn on Fortune at Lockdown. Somehow, Daniels won't start in the cage at Lockdown, he will come down during the match...and boom turn or Fortune.

What's the reasoning?
1. Flair has been overacting the I don't know who you are bit.
2. Daniels is AJ's "best friend" and is jealous of not being invited into fortune.
3. While Fortune is getting a big push, Daniels was out of the company.
4. To get back in...he had to side with Flair and promise to help beat up AJ and Fortune.
5. Immortal needs another guy.

What do you think? Will it happen? Should it happen?

Does it really matter? Whatever they do with him, you just know that in 3 weeks after whatever happens at Lockdown there'll be another swerve of that swerve. Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm sure most who will post on this thread won't disagree with this.

It's ashame, too, because I've been a wrestling fan for 35 years now, but nothing TNA does is the least bit interesting. They have a deep roster filled with exceptional talent and every bit of it is being wasted compliments of a clueless owner, an inadequate head of creative, and a pair of front-men who serve only their own personal interests.

Thank you Dixie, Vince, Eric, and Hulk. Week after week you continue to out-do yourselves with convoluted storylines, irrational and unnecessary swerves of swerves, shitty match booking, and basically taking everything that WWE is doing wrong and proving that it can, in fact, be made even worse.

But, this is what happens when noone in the room believes that there is something at play that is larger than themselves.

I don't know whats going on with DAniels but I do feel that Bischoff is behind The Network. He just kind of sits back and listens to Hogan griping about them.

Yup ive been saying that since i saw him jump off the cage. But when he does it should lead up to some very classic aj styles/christopher daniels matches.
Typical TNA as far as the very predictable swerve goes.

If the swerve leads to good matches, I could care less. However we all know this is going to lead to crap so I am against it.

I feel a swerve also, just as long as the story lines are coherent and makes for a good show. I fell off of my chair listening to Flair state he didn't know him and he is God. Funny stuff.

I can also see this happening. Daniels and styles have put on great matches as rivals not friends.

I can see it happening because Fortune doesn't really need Daniels, and Immortal can use a good X-Division talent, but I don't think it will happen at Lockdown. I think it happens after AJ returns. Until then I think he just takes AJ's spot.

And about what another poster said, I think Dixie is behind the network, not EB.

I dont think it will happen at lockdown maybe two or three tapings after. I think AJ will return at lockdown to have a BIG SPOT in the match and then the oversaddowing will start.

AJ not DANIELS did the damage to help win
Now the AJ is back, DANIELS wont have a high profiled spot amount fortune.
Jelousy will start AGAIN in Daniels

This will lead to a match at next moths PPV.

This swerve could also playout for a bit longer so it wouldnt be so rushed but TNA wont hold a match back like that for two long.

Ehh. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up happening. Before his feud with Sean Morley, Daniels was embroiled in a feud with AJ that was centered around Daniels's jealousy over AJ's success. Has that jealousy gone away? Are he and AJ on good terms? Has TNA decided to forget that feud ever happened?

Personally, as another has already pointed out, Immortal could use an X Division wrestler to try to take the title off Kaz and Daniels fits the bill nicely. I'm not sure if I'd like to see that but I won't be surprised if it happens.

It could happen and it would make some decent sense. In my opinion, however, in order for this to work for a feud this time around, Daniels has to get the better of it.

Obviously, this is a bit harder to do with Daniels going to likely come out of this as the heel. However, it's the only angle that really hasn't been explored. Sure, he's won matches and even feud-ending matches. However, AJ has always ended up moving up while Daniels just hopes to keep moving on.

I don't know whats going on with DAniels but I do feel that Bischoff is behind The Network. He just kind of sits back and listens to Hogan griping about them.

This is interesting idea. Bischoff screwing Hogan would be more interesting then just revealing that the Network is Dixie.

No. I doubt it will be Daniels. We gotta remember that the main storyline in TNA is Fortune vs Immortal. While the name, theme and gimmick of Fortune seemingly limits the members to four, that can cause a huge handicap for the faction since Immortal is not only ever expanding, but currently composed of 7 active wrestlers, 3 managers and Jeff Hardy. Meanwhile Fortune would be limited to 4. Daniels has a huge following in TNA, and no matter what, that following won't betray him. Yeah, there is that air of a rat going around, and it may indeed be Daniels, but I feel that such a thing will be left for Lockdown's main event match. With Immortal forced to dismiss Jeff Hardy, they need a new front runner. Mr. Anderson has been heavily teased and fits the job description well. It may not be as shocking, but it's the most viable and probably the most rewarding way to go given Anderson's bitchy, whiny attitude as of late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back