I Caught WWE Slipping!

Suxen Redael

Dark Match Winner
This is a short and simple post, just wanted to know everyone's thought on it. I was browsing THQ.com and came across WWE '12's roster. They just added Eddie Guerrero's profile. In his Title history, WWE states the following,

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: WWE World Heavyweight Title (defeated Brock Lesnar at No Way Out on February 15, 2004); WWE Tag Team Titles (3 times); WWE Intercontinental title (2 times); WWE United States Title (defeated Chris Benoit in tournament final at Vengeance 2003); WWE European Title (2 times); WCW United States Title, WCW Cruiserweight Title, ECW Television Title (2 times)

So did that catch your eye the first time.

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: WWE World Heavyweight Title (defeated Brock Lesnar at No Way Out on February 15, 2004); WWE Tag Team Titles (3 times); WWE Intercontinental title (2 times); WWE United States Title (defeated Chris Benoit in tournament final at Vengeance 2003); WWE European Title (2 times); WCW United States Title, WCW Cruiserweight Title, ECW Television Title (2 times)

I could have sworn that WWE was doing everything they could to never mention that name. No need to get into details why, but I just found this very surprising. Let me know your thoughts.

That was in Eddie's bio on WWE.com since before he died. WWE never bothered to take it out and THQ just copied and pasted everything from there. It is kind of surprising that they either didn't notice or didn't seem to care, but it's not like they typed that out intentionally. They probably just threw it on there and moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back