FSWWE

Championship Contender
Trailer 1
[YOUTUBE]I_kDb-pRCds[/YOUTUBE]​

Trailer 2
[YOUTUBE]RaQZZ4_2uHw[/YOUTUBE]

Trailer 3
[YOUTUBE]1uI7Oxq6Fgk[/YOUTUBE]​

The trailers always give me goosebumps fuck!!
Okay - I am now counting the days until the premiere of Harry Potter!!
And since I'm from Portugal, I will see it at 14th July!!

What do you think of the franchise?
Who is excited to?

The only movie I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year. Should be awesome.

I hope so, the last one was really good and in the trailer the second part will easily beat the first.

Do you think that there are any way for this movie to be nominated for a Golden Globe or something?

There still might be, Jake.

Deathly Hollows is one film in two parts, and the first part was very average. To make it a great film the 2nd part would have to be so amazingly fucking awesome it'd be a shoe-in for any awards recognition in the near future and the three principles would have to suddenly learn how to act.

Hey Jake, I'm sorry but they are perfectly casted for the Harry Potter Series, they act like they have to, I never felt the "scripted" part of the movie.
They are good actors IMO, not the best ones of course, but very talented young actors.

Well the last movie wasn't average, was above average in every way.
I can see this one being the movie that will draw more money in the franchise...

Prediction - 120M$ in the opening weekend at least!!

Hey Jake, I'm sorry but they are perfectly casted for the Harry Potter Series, they act like they have to, I never felt the "scripted" part of the movie.

I don't understand.

Well the last movie wasn't average, was above average in every way.

Its basically a long build up to a climax you haven't seen yet. They should've taken a look at Fellowship Of The Rings to show how you can make an incomplete film but one that still has merits as an individual instalment.

I can see this one being the movie that will draw more money in the franchise...

No doubt, it'll out gross Avatar.

This movie does look to be good however the fact that I was completely lost while watching part 1 of Deathly Hollows, which prolly has a lot to do with the fact that I didn't read any of the books, and have only caught bits & pieces of the rest of the movies

Yeah, the first half was pretty good and I've read the book, knowing the second half of the book is better than the first.

This one's gonna be explosive, literally. Cannot wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back