I am so tired.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today, I made it my goal to put down on some paper, my general thoughts on the product offered by the WWE. I started it about 6 hours ago and took some breaks in between. This is it:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=56554

It is 3,990 words, 16,817 characters without spaces and over 20,000 with spaces. It took me around 6 hours, which incidentally is the longest time I have spent on any one post. Nevertheless, I would love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks guys.

I don't have the time to read it now, but I will in the future.

If you love long posts, check out my Book This ;)

I am the same. My book this was generally very long too.

Your's rocks though. I have done some reading in there.

hard post to follow, man. especially since it's quite possibly one of the most solid posts i've seen since ive been here.

well done, man!

hard post to follow, man. especially since it's quite possibly one of the most solid posts i've seen sicne ive been here.

well done, man!

Thanks man. It is probably the post I have worked hardest on to make sure that people could follow it and enjoy my thoughts on the product. It was a hard graft but I got there

:)

Milenko?

Just kidding. I didn't read your post because it was very long, but I might get around to it. Rep anyway.

I just figured that fresh after Raw, if I didn't make a thread to advertise it, it would get buried under all the threads that appear after every Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back