• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am off to Barcelona with work tomorrow

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
Not bad eh?

Compared to most other teams in the company, whose "team blonding" days included a hike in the country, a paintballing session, or a go-carting afternoon, I think my team flying to Barcelona Thursday morning, having an afternoon wine-tasting in a vinyard, evening meal in a city-centre restaurant then a night out in Barcelona sounds pretty damm good! We then fly home Friday evening.

And it wont cost me a penny...all on the company..

Tooooo sweet!

That's cool Naitch. Try some tapas, they are freaking delicious. My only problem with spanish cuisine is that everything involves sausage, greasy sausage.

That's cool Naitch. Try some tapas, they are freaking delicious. My only problem with spanish cuisine is that everything involves sausage, greasy sausage.

Yeah, we have a realllly nice (but expensive) tapas restauraunt near my flat in Manchester. I have been a few times, and its awesome shit.

2 of the team are already in Barca atm, they are scouting out a good restaurant for us tonight, ready for tomorrow night!

Should be good...I will be hammered lol

Go to Barcelona, drink wine (you're supposed to spit it out, but fuck that), eat some good food, and then go out drinking? That beats the hell out of shooting little plastic pellets full of paint at each other, or hiking. I would imagine that hiking in the UK at this time of the year would be pretty miserable. From what I understand hiking in the UK at anytime of the year would be pretty miserable.

Whenever I hear team building exercises I think of The Office (US version) episode where the Stanford branch plays Call of Duty.

Go to Barcelona, drink wine (you're supposed to spit it out, but fuck that), eat some good food, and then go out drinking? That beats the hell out of shooting little plastic pellets full of paint at each other, or hiking. I would imagine that hiking in the UK at this time of the year would be pretty miserable. From what I understand hiking in the UK at anytime of the year would be pretty miserable.

My thoughts exactly bro, I spoke to the Finance team, who went hiking and a few of the guys said it fucking sucked!

Beats actually having to do work for 2 days too! I was going to try and get to the Nou Camp, but according to my boss, the team bonding sessions usually leave you with a RAGING hangover the next day (this is my 1st trip btw), and not to get my hopes up about waking up early enough to make it!

Good Lord! ENVYYYYYYYYY!!

I've hiked in the mountains in Nepal recently so I'd tell you to pack up a lotta water and vitamins (not the Hogan kind).

Have fun buddy!

The nou camp is a site to behold, when we played there i took the tour before the game and it is awe inspiring just in the sheer size of the thing when its empty, i think the tour was like 8 euros and you can get your picture taken with the Champions League trophy for about the same price, definately try and take it in if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back