• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Am An Intolerant Asshoel, Aren't I?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Killjoy.exe:
Trashes more threads than all the other mods combined. Why you say? Emotional insecure or doing a great job? I have no qlue. Comes off like a besserwisser. Probably a nice guy ( at least i think so) and a great poster bur acts like a jerk 90% of the time.

I just noticed that when he pointed it out. I've closed and trashed a bunch of threads and leave a snarky remark at the end of each one. Eat your heart out Dagger.

Asshoel? I don't know. I mean, you definitely trash a lot of threads which I would just delete and go about my way, but there's a certain novelty to trashing threads and leaving a snarky comment, so I can see both sides of it.

I just noticed that when he pointed it out. I've closed and trashed a bunch of threads and leave a snarky remark at the end of each one. Eat your heart out Dagger.

If I trashed even half of the threads I've merged then it would be different. I only trash the most awful threads I run into in my section. Your comments when you trash a thread are often hilarious though.

Take notice that Killjoy said "Asshoel" with is derived from the Swedish "Ashöel" meaning "forum moderator."

That's not a Swedish word. I speak it fluently. Mods in Swedish are simply referred to as "mods" like in English.

Killjoy vs Jglass with special ref Dagger = more entertaining than 2013 pro wrestling

Me as a guest ref? Sounds fun.

[YOUTUBE]CyZoe-r9qb0[/YOUTUBE]

That's not a Swedish word. I speak it fluently. Mods in Swedish are simply referred to as "mods" like in English.

"Asshoel" is Puertorican actually.

No, it's Swedish. I've taken lessons for years from a native Swede.

300px-Swedishchef-myspace.jpg

No, it's Swedish. I've taken lessons for years from a native Swede.

300px-Swedishchef-myspace.jpg

:lmao:

THAT is where you learned your Swedish....? You do realize that Swedish Chef is only Swedish in name, right? He does NOT speak Swedish. While that character can be funny, anything he says is 100% gibberish.

Based on what?

An aspie is one who has Asperger's Syndrome, which is believed to be part of the autism spectrum. Aspies, while being quite gifted verbally, have social, emotional, and sensory integration difficulties, among others.

Based on how he's acted in this thread and in general, I wouldn't say it's far-fetched.

I know quite well what Asperger's syndrome is. I didn't ask for the definition, I asked as to why. Vague connections don't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back