I am almost drowned...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On a sneeze! Just now, I had this sneeze coming and it wouldn't come. I waited for it and when it eventually came I tried to keep my mouth closed so I wouldn't get mucus all over my laptop screen. That was a bad move apparently because the mucus got caught in my throat and I was choking. My brother had to run across the room and hit me on the back. He said I look very blue at the minute.

What a strange way to die. Would I be the first person to drown on a sneeze? That would have been tragic but at least I got my football post done. Phew!

You can see the headlines now...

It was scary, everything went black for a while.

Pffft, wussy, almost killed by a sneeze... what the hell, I always figured you would be type to go in a blaze of glory, running around naked covered in baby oil swining a baseball bat... yeah I know I pulled a piece out of Mick Foley's Have a Nice Day. Anyways on a more serious note, glad you didn't choke to death, that would have sucked and been very sad. Glad you are ok.

:lmao:

That is how I have planned my death Matt. I am hoping that the police will shoot me before I really go to town with my "bat" in the middle of the supermarket. I think if I am ever going to die because of an incurable disease, that is how I want my last day to play out. I am going to nude-y up, get a filthy prostitute to oil my withered body up and just go on a sex filled orgy of disaster, "swinging my bat".

Yeah, I'm fine now, Thanks for asking.

:lmao:

That is how I have planned my death Matt. I am hoping that the police will shoot me before I really go to town with my "bat" in the middle of the supermarket. I think if I am ever going to die because of an incurable disease, that is how I want my last day to play out. I am going to nude-y up, get a filthy prostitute to oil my withered body up and just go on a sex filled orgy of disaster, "swinging my bat".

Yeah, I'm fine now, Thanks for asking.

So sigged.

Hahaha! I'm making a name for myself on the inter-highway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back