• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hypothetical Question

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Back in May, The Undertaker returned to in-ring action in a qualification match for Fatal 4 Way against Rey Mysterio. Taker won the match and thus qualified, however he suffered a broken orbital bone amongst other injuries to his face in the match.

Subsequently, this began the current Kane/Undertaker programme and also caused both Kane & Rey Mysterio (Who replaced Taker in the match) to win the World heavyweight Championship. My question to you is, if Taker didn't get injured in that match with Mysterio, what would have happened?
Would Rey be a two time Champion?
Would Kane be the current Champion?
What would have happened to Jack Swagger's World Title reign?
Would Taker & Kane be Feuding?
Plus Many More...

What do you guys think?

If Undertaker didn't injured, he'd probably be World Champion and a variation of the current storyline would have been engaged with the Kane heel turn taking place at a much slower rate. It would have eventually cultimated to what we have now... so Rey Mysterio would not of won the championship nor would have Jack Swagger regain the title, but I would expect a series of matches with Taker to help elevate him as a talent.

Any other queries, Mr. Holmes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back