• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship Wrestling

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
This show looks like Half-Pint Brawlers (a show that should be brought back) with Hulk Hogan/Brian Knobbs added. A frat guy just got attacted and I'm wondering if the guy is Rodderick Strong.

I think there's an interest in midget wrestling (one match a show) and even more interest in reality shows based on midget wrestling. Half-Pint Brawlers was a good show and this show should be even better with Hogan involved.

Its on TruTV Thursday's at 10 EST.

Anyone else watch the show(it's 15 mins in.) Nice to see a reality show not based on the Kardashians.

Every wednesday* at 10, not thurs.

I wonder if we'll be seeing any TNA adverts during this. I haven't seen any yet. Might even get some cameos throughout the season.

Thanks.

I think TNA should consider replacing TAZ with this Johnny G guy. He kind of reminds me of Joey Styles.

I was right, that frat guy WAS Rodderick Strong.
Btw, TruTV is the fakest channel on tv. I wonder if that's suppose to be the joke - It's all reality shows that are completely fake. This show like most on the channel, is scripted if you didn't already know.

I wonder which is harder to write, a sitcom or a sitcom posing as a reality show.

But yeah, Rodderick Strong played a frat buy who got tackled by a midget on tonights episode.

Did you guys see the part when blizz I think that's his name rocked Demo for showing off?Hilarious! If the show does well TNA might add a midget division.Bring mini Goldust back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back