• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hulk Hogan Uncensored interview

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
This was on Howard 101

Hogan is a little too honest in this interview LOL he admits that his wife was always accusing him of gay sex with wrestlers! Caller asks about Macho Man rumor etc

Straight forward! Hogan is awesome on radio! he answers a lot of questions from a lot of callers. Good stuff figured I would post it. lol he talks about gay sex with Mr. T lol

How he met Macho and there relationship, He goes over the details with him and mr. wonderfull and his steriod trial stuff, HBK, ventura, vince how he ended up in TNA, The Rock, Stone Cold, goes over what killed Curt Henning, how Andre would torture him in the ring, Talked about how he was black listed in hollywood for being late once, how he cheated on Linda, He talks about Lex Luger and how he was to work with etc..

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]4PRaOGeu4Rw[/YOUTUBE]

part 2
[YOUTUBE]hVvBVHjtHzc[/YOUTUBE]

part 3
[YOUTUBE]LJ5i-4tqlN8[/YOUTUBE]

part 4
[YOUTUBE]1ccnVj8pfH4[/YOUTUBE]

part 5
[YOUTUBE]gdbaBKU4AyQ[/YOUTUBE]

part 6
[YOUTUBE]e58qHe2fQmw[/YOUTUBE]

I'll listen later, but by "talks about gay sex with Mr. T" do you mean he goes into details about fucking Mr. T?

After reading the what the OP said(I missed it at first) I guess I will take a listen later sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back