• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hulk Hogan On Howard Stern - Talks Sex Tape

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
[YOUTUBE]RjmC_M_I71o[/YOUTUBE]

Hulk Hogan was on Howard Stern this morning to promote Bound for Glory, and of course they talked about the sex tape for quite a bit. A couple of things to note:

-Hogan admits to having a relationship with Bubba's wife
-He claims the sex tape that came out is over 6 years old
-he compares sex with his wife, Bubba and his wife to "laundry"

Update: TMZ just revealed that Bubba the Love Sponge and Heather Clem did have knowledge of the act being filmed. This is right after Hulk got done saying he didn't believe they'd do something like this, and if they did they were never really his friends. TMZ actually tells Hogan live on the air for the first time, and he says he's "sick to his stomach".

I almost feel bad for the Hulkster...

My god, what a week for wrestling this has been and the week is not even halfway done yet. CM Punk hitting a fan, Hogan's sextape, Sunny getting arrested for the 4th time...so much controversy - what's next?

This is what Hogan gets for breaking man-code and sleeping with his best friends wife. YOU DON'T SLEEP WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS WIFE PERIOD!!! Even if she's giving it out like a Turkey dinner at a homeless shelter on Thanksgiving.

My god, what a week for wrestling this has been and the week is not even halfway done yet. CM Punk hitting a fan, Hogan's sextape, Sunny getting arrested for the 4th time...so much controversy - what's next?
5th time, actually.

This is what Hogan gets for breaking man-code and sleeping with his best friends wife. YOU DON'T SLEEP WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS WIFE PERIOD!!! Even if she's giving it out like a Turkey dinner at a homeless shelter on Thanksgiving.
Seriously. I felt bad after hooking up with my best friend's ex after they broke up; can't even imagine sleeping with my best friend's wife.... And to be fair, I dated her first.

Backstage and in real life events that happen with Hulk Hogan will never ruin how much I love his on screen characters and matches. He is still one of my all time favorites. I do feel bad for him tho. The last what, 5-6 years have had to be really hard on the guy. Hulkamania will live forever!

Even when the best friend wants you to?

People think being famous is so much fun.
It's hard to know for sure until you're in that situation, but I really don't see why Hogan is so "embarrassed". I mean, did he really think people believed he never had sex? We already knew he was having sex with other women while being married to his ex-wife, so this is not a new revelation.

It's just sex. Everyone does it.

Yeah, even if your best friend offered you still gotta decline.

Felix_icon.gif
Why?

Most shocking to me was: Hogan turned down the lead role in Highlander, and a role in Men in tighs and opted for No holds barred. Then he turned down the Wrestler. OMG!

It's hard to know for sure until you're in that situation, but I really don't see why Hogan is so "embarrassed". I mean, did he really think people believed he never had sex? We already knew he was having sex with other women while being married to his ex-wife, so this is not a new revelation.

It might not just be the sex though. If it was just a random girl this might be a little different. I don't think not wanting people to see you having sex is abnormal. I know I would be embarrassed if a sex tape of me having sex with one of my best friends wife that I didn't even know was filmed was being watched by the masses. The place he was at in his life at that point might be what is really embarrassing.

I wish we had a shrink here. Hogan seems so obsessed with man code, with Bubba, being old school, family. Maybe it's because he never had any real friends, no siblings, this kind of thing?

It might not just be the sex though. If it was just a random girl this might be a little different. I don't think not wanting people to see you having sex is abnormal. I know I would be embarrassed if a sex tape of me having sex with one of my best friends wife that I didn't even know was filmed was being watched by the masses. The place he was at in his life at that point might be what is really embarrassing.
That's fair enough, and I don't think it's abnormal to be embarrassed, I just don't think people SHOULD be embarrassed.

Speaking more in terms of a societal thing than with regards to an individual.

So it was Bubba who leaked the tape??!!?

Hulk Hogan just appeared on “TMZ Live” and was given the news that at the very end of his sex tape, Bubba the Love Sponge enters the room and says, “If we ever did want to retire, all we’d have to do is use this footage.” When told about this live on-air, Hogan appeared shocked and said that makes him “sick to his stomach” if true. Hulk says he’s had numerous conversations with Bubba about the tape and Bubba has denied it over and over. The two talked several days ago and Bubba once again denied he leaked it.

Hogan said he hadn’t heard the end of the tape but wanted to do so and asked TMZ to show him and his lawyer the footage. The TMZ staff danced around the question of showing him the full tape. Hulk says his friendship with Bubba is over if he finds out he’s the one who leaked it. He also said he wants Bubba or whoever did it to be put in jail. Bubba has not responded to TMZ.com for comment.

Again, Hogan seemed absolutely shocked to find out that Bubba may be the person who leaked it.

The following is from TMZ.com:

Hulk Hogan’s best friend, Bubba the Love Sponge, not only secretly videotaped Hulk having sex — he bragged afterwards that the tape was a goldmine that could be the key to Bubba’s retirement.

TMZ has seen the last few minutes of Hulk’s leaked sex tape — in which he bangs Bubba’s wife Heather Clem. It’s very clear — Bubba was in on it. Moments after the deed is done and Hulk leaves, Bubba says to his wife … “If we ever did want to retire, all we’d have to do is use this footage.”

His wife shoots back, “You’d never do that.” Bubba then tries to recover, saying, “I wouldn’t do that, you’d be the biggest rat, you’d be dead.”

The revelation is interesting … considering Hulk went on the Howard Stern show TODAY and said he and Bubba are still good friends — and sounded confident Bubba was NOT the culprit.

There’s more, TMZ just broke the story … Hulk is filing a criminal police report in FL and trying to HUNT DOWN whoever leaked the tape — claiming he was filmed illegally.

I don't know why I thought of this, but I remember someone a friend at school said when the whole sex tape thing leaked.

Her: "It's probably only missionary."
Me: "Huh? Why?"
Her: "Because Hogan never lets anyone go over him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back