HUGE SPOILER IN WWE MAGAZINE

Hawkeye

Getting Noticed By Management
WWE's latest magazine has a few secrets to offer about upcoming events in the Universe,one of which is of crucial importance to the Zack Pack.

Televising The Ryder Revolution on Raw: Mark Our Words: Zack Ryder will main-event Raw before fall's first frost. We know it,and now you know it.

The identity of the Anonymous Raw GM will be revealed.

The long awaited debut of Johnny Curtis.

Undertaker's Return is set for WWE Vengance.

A Miz face Turn.

A heavily implied Jericho return.

This fall's gonna be a good time to be a WWE fan.

EDIT: Can someone fix the title for me? That is just awful :/

The WWE magazine just came right out and said this? I'm going to need context, here, before I believe anything.

Few things:

1) Regarding the Zack Ryder thing, it'll probably be a squash match with the world champion, or a tag team match with Cena. I'm not getting my hopes up.

2) Theres no PPV called Vengeance anymore is there? I'm pretty sure; unless they're bringing it back?

Vengance is replacing bragging rights. It's on the same day bragging rights was on last year. I'm posting the actual quotes right now.

The WWE magazine just came right out and said this? I'm going to need context, here, before I believe anything.

I posted the full quote for Ryder,but short handed the rest.

62.THE DEAD WILL RISE AGAIN: On 10/23 Vegance rises from the grave in the form of an all new pay per view. What better time and place for Undertaker to make his return to a WWE ring? After all, it was a year and day to the date that The Deadman lost a Buried ALive match to Kane with the aid of The Nexus at WWE Bragging Rights. The Phenom hasn't come calling for revenge on that score (some streak got in the way). So if we were Kane or Wade Barrett, we'd watch our backs come October. And if you happen to hear that ominous gong,you'll know that the bell indeed tolls for thee.

68.Our Miz-Take:At some point this fall, the unthinkable will happen: The Miz will actually become tolerable to watch on MNR. What can we say? He's worn us down over the past two years. Week after week, he's been telling us how awesome he is, and we've refused to accept it. The rhetoric has finally gotten to us. We believe the message. Miz - you win. Congratulations. Michael Cole is right.

21.CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS: HHH has not contested a match in a WWE ring since he nearly ended Undertaker's winning streak at Wrestlemania 27. So what better time for The Game to jump-start his 2011 season at Night of Champions (9/18/11)? After all, he currently holds the WWE record with 13 World Championships and 23 total title reigns during his career. Other than the recently retired Edge,no other superstar has ever worn that much gold around his waist. A title shot at NOC would bring the King of Kings one step closer to becoming the greatest champion in WWE history.

26.GENERALLY SPEAKING: It's about time that WWE's biggest mystery is solved. If we don't find out the identity of the RAW GM by the first falling leaves, we're going to hire our own private detective to seek out an answer. Truth be told, we're just upset that the Anonymous GM never forwards any of our good luck chain mail.

94. WAITING FOR THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES: Fozzy's summer world tour is over. DWTS has yet to announce a season that invites back former contestants. Other than waiting for the Winnipeg Jets to play their first NHL game back in Manitoba on 10/09 against the Montreal Canadians, we can't think of any autumnal obligations that might keep Chris Jericho from doing what he does best - owning the ring and the microphone in WWE.

I had a subscription to WWE magazine since 1989 which I finally let run out just a few months ago. Trust me when I tell you none of this means anything. Not to say these things won't happen, but WWE magazine has been doing this kind of thing forever. There have been countless things written in that publication that never came to fruition.

I don't see the point in turning Miz face, unless their goal is to get rid of all the bad guys on Raw. Who are the heels there? R-Truth? Doesn't seem like his character's very heelish lately, just wacked. Dolph Ziggler? I guess, although if he's a heel it's only because of Vickie, and after Raw this week I'd assume his character may dump her as his manager in the coming weeks. It seems like the only true heel on Raw is Alberto Del Rio, everyone else is either face or tweener.

I remember some Raw magazines from a few years ago saying things like Shelton Benjamin was going to be the next World Champion after Benoit and Edge was going to cut his hair short. I'd like to think maybe one or two of these things will happen but I really doubt all of this is going to come true.

Who needs Miz, Taker an Anonymous General Manager, Chris Jericho and a Zack Ryder main event match...

...When we got Johnny F'N Curtis! No point crying over spilled milk, guys. *Spills milk... Refuses to cry.*

But wait, was this on some kind of list? Hence, the numbers? What was the list?

The list was 101 Amazing things coming this fall. Those were the good ones.

And Dragon, I hope and pray you're not being sarcastic because I'm waiting on pins and needles for Johnny Curtis to show up and show out.

Honestly, I'm being sarcastic but I am looking forward to Curtis' debut, because after all the promos I just want to see the guy now.

Honestly, I'm being sarcastic but I am looking forward to Curtis' debut, because after all the promos I just want to see the guy now.

I was hooked on Curtis since day one and if you asked me to explain why, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

I was hooked on Curtis since day one and if you asked me to explain why, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

He said he was debuting last week no? Where was the debut? And, now he says he'll debut next week. The guys is creating some major suspense...

^ Johnston did put Curtis' theme up on iTunes this week. My first thought was "He has entrance music?!"

They also put Kharma's up though, so who knows. That's a badass riff by the way.

Still, I dunno how much stock to put in WWE mag. I only bought it like once. But I hear Beth Phoenix owns every issue since about 1993.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back