How?

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
How does someone get a job being a part of the creative team for any wrestling promotion. Like how do you get a job being the writers and what not? I have always been curious as to this aspect of the business. At one time I had a strong interest in trying to become one, but not so much now. If anyone has any insight or information, please post it. I am a curious guy and I wanna know.

Reactions: X
Yeah, I noticed it earlier and it was only two light greens. Weird...

EDIT: I am Lee's subordinate, so that counts.

Get an English degree and go work for a soap opera for a bit. Or, you can get an MFA in creative writing and apply for the job. This is only for WWE though. TNA supposedly only hires wrestlers as bookers (with the exception of Vince Russo)...assholes.

Lol, I was only curioius because, I had heard a while ago Freddie Prinze Jr was part of creative at one point, and I was just curious how an actor got the job, or anyone could get it really, but ST just showed me that they post things like that on the corporate site.

To make it in the WWE, it's best that you not like wrestling. Nobody wants to work around stupid marks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back