How Would Your Slammiversary 2015 card look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roipdh123

Getting Noticed By Management
Like a lot of pepole I am very disappointed with the 2015 edition of Slammiversary. The card should have beena lot better but TNA decided to make it as is because of tapings before PPV (for shows after it) and wasting big matches and big oppurtunities on TV or not trying them at all.

So I wanted to ask you how your ideal Slammiversary card would have looked like?

That is mine:

Singles Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship with Tyrus banned from ringside

Kurt Angle (C) vs Ethan Carter III

King Of The Mountain Match to determinate the No.1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Lashley vs Jeff Jarrett vs Matt Hardy vs Mr. Anderson vs Eric Young

Street Fight Loser Leaves Town Match

Magnus vs Bram

Match 5 of 5: Tag Team Falls Count Anywhere Match for the Vacant TNA World Tag Team Championship

The Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards) vs The Dirty Heels (Austin Aries and Bobby Roode)

Singles Match

James Storm vs Abyss

Fatal 4 Way Match for the TNA Knockouts Championship

Taryn Tarrel (C) vs Brooke vs Velvet Sky vs Angelina Love

Singles Match where if anyone intereferes he is going to get fired immidiately

Drew Galloway vs MVP

Ultimate X Match for the TNA X Division Championship

Tigre Uno vs DJ Z vs Mandrews vs Kenny King vs Manik vs Rockstar Spud (C) vs Chris Melendez

Singles Match

Tyrus vs Matt Morgan

(Winners in Bold).

Main Event - Kurt Angle vs Ethan Carter

King of the Mountain - Jeff Jarrett vs Matt Hardy vs Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Anderson vs Eric Young

Bram's open challenge - answered by Matt Morgan

James Storm vs Magnus - one of the best feuds going, keep it how it is

The Wolves vs Dirty Heels - 30 min ironman match

Knockouts championship - Brooke vs Taryn vs Kong

The Rising vs BDC - Loser spilts up

Ultimate X - Spud vs Tigre Uno vs Mandrews vs Grado vs Manik

Robbie E vs Jessie Godderz

TNA World Title (Bully Ray as Ref)
Kurt Angle (c) vs ECIII.
This not being on the card is a sackable offence.

King Of The Mountain
Jeff Jarrett vs Mr Anderson vs Matt Hardy vs MVP vs Lashley

KO's Title
Taryn (c) vs Awesome Kong

Street-Fight
James Storm vs Magnus

Tag-Team Titles
The Wolves vs The Dirty Heels

Jessie G v Robbie E

X-Division Title
Tigre Uno vs Manik vs Kenny King

Bram vs Matt Morgan

I realize the OP stated ideal card which allows for basically a fantasy situation but I'd be interested to see someone create a card around the reality of the situation. For whatever reason set the Impact tapings before the pay per view. Creat a Slammiversary card without ruining the outcomes of the event because of six or so weeks of television tapings.

So glad there is a thread for this now I've been waiting to put my card out there for the ppv, extremely disapointed about the way this show is shaping up to be and there should be a World Title match, my card would be:

1) Rockstar Spud (C) Vs Manik Vs Mandrews Vs Homicide Vs Tigre Uno Vs DJ Z
Six Way Elimination X-Division Showcase Match. I would have Spud keep the title for a long time and then lose it to Tigre Uno to start of the show and then have Crazy Steve come out and attack Uno turning heel.

2) Jesse Godderz Vs Robbie E
Singles Match. Keep this on the card and have Godderz go over making him look strong.

3) Bram Vs Matt Hardy Vs Mr Anderson Vs Eric Young
Number 1 Contenders Match. Put these 4 together and have Bram win the match going on to face EC3 at a later date.

4) Taryn Tarrell (C) Vs Awesome Kong Vs Brooke Vs Gail Kim
Fatal 4 Way Knockouts Title Match. Put this on the card with Tarrell retaining thanks to interference from the Doll House.]

5) Mika & Eli Drake Vs Kenny King & Low-Ki
Tag Team War Match. King and Ki go over here with help from a returning Hernandez.

6) Magnus Vs James Storm
Non-Sanctioned Match. This stays the same and have Storm go over to give the Revolution some credibility.

7) The Wolves Vs Dirty Heels Vs Abyss & Khoya
Three Team Tag Team Title Match. I would add Abyss & Khoya to the match and let them walk out with the titles thanks to help from the Revolution tohelp give them credibility.

8) Kurt Angle (C) Vs EC3 Vs Drew Galloway Vs MVP Vs Lashley
Tna World Title King of the Mountain Match. I would like for this to be the main event with EC3 going over and I would add Galloway in to keep MVP away from the title and Lashley is the wild card who wants his title back.

IMO this would be a much better card.

TNA WORLD TITLE MATCH
Kurt Angel VS EC3

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH
Jeff Jarrett VS Lashley VS Matt Hardy VS MR Anderson VS Eric Young

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
The Dirty Heels VS The Wolves

The BDC VS The Rising

Bram VS Matt Morgan

ULTIMATE X MATCH
Tigre Uno VS Manik VS Spud VS DJ Z VS Mandrews VS Crazy Steve VS Chris Melendez

KNOCK OUTS TITLE MATCH
Taryn Tarrell VS Brooke VS Awesome Kong

STREET FIGHT
Magnus VS James Storm

Jesse Godderz VS Robbie E

Grado VS Khoya

My card would be pretty similar to most of yours but for the X Division Championship I'd have:
Tigre Uno v Rockstar Spud v Kenny King - Uno defends because Spud and King focus so much on each other and not Tigre

disagree with bunging 6 mostly directionless guys in an Ultimate X that would be an unmemorable spotfest. The division needs feuds and badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back