How would you improve a Lord of the Rings Battle Scene?

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I've heard the complaints about the best threads so I had a new idea. The concept is how would you improve something that is already so awesome. I think this thread has the possibility to be interesting so but who knows?

The way I would improve a Lord of the Rings battle scene is pretty simple. I would feature more Gimli. The truth of the matter is that Gimli is generally left out of the majority of battle scenes however he always seemd to be a good and interesting fighter. His one moment in The Two Towers is quite interesting in that he slides under the Urakhai and hits him in the jewels with his axe. I think adding more Gimli would be a good thing. Also, I would have put some emphasis on random soldiers. I think the Battle of Minas Tirith would be a great place to have a Gondor soldier featured in that he actually kills an Ork. I think they put way too much focus into Aragorn and at times Legolas that they failed to capture the entire overall battle.

Firstoff I really like your idea for this thread, and while I like your idea on Gimli I have to disagree. I do love Gimli and i've thought about that myself but the fact of the matter is that he is mainly a commedic charecter who get a few moments of badassness, as much as it sucks I think that was the best way to do it. I will agree with your focusing on more random soldiers, I think that's a great idea and while they do a bit of that some more could improve it :)

I personally would have to say...MORE SMEAGOL! I personally love Smeagol more than any charecter, he is hilarious, he's badass and he never stops coming for the precious. I love that Peter Jackson managed to have Smeagol be a total goof without making the movie look stupid. Any scene with Smeagol debating with Gollum or Smeagol arguing with Sam is gold and I wouldve been even happier with the movies if we had more of him. I think it would be hilarious to have him participate in a battle, maybe jump on an orc's back and bash his head in with a rock. Also more Boromir, but that doesnt work so that's not really worth bringing up but I love Sean Bean and loved his charecter. He was so amazing in his final scene in The Fellowship Of The Ring I just would have liked to see more of him in battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back