How would you have finished it?

MrHashasheen

Enjoying Wrestling
Basically, I was flipping around on wikipedia when I ran into this:

After Mortis and Wrath finally won their first encounter in the feud at Bash at the Beach on July 13, WCW promptly shut down the angle due to the creative team's inability to further evolve the characters and the storyline.[16] As a result, the backstory between Mortis and Glacier was therefore never revealed, and Glacier's helmet was never returned.

And that kinda pissed me off, that they would just give upon an angle because they had no ideas. So I thought, why not take this to wrestlezone, where people constantly put up their own ideas on what current wrestlers and feuds need to be BETTER! They could probably find someway to give it a decent finish. So... have at it lads and ladies. Finish the Glacier-Mortis/Wrath storyline. :p

well I would just bring in the rest of the Mortal Kombat characters and have a tournament with the winner getting the helmet.

Either that or just fire everybody who thought of this silly concept. Why have feuds over inanimate objects? Unless its Taker's urn these stories are pretty stupid just ask any TNA fan about Abyss and hulk's hall of fame ring

I'll take a go at it.

Mortis comes out on Nitro the next night and wrestles a match vs the Cat, Glacier jumps Wrath in the back. Glacier comes out challenges him to a hair vs helmet match at the next PPV. Mortis accepts. Wrath comes out and gets Glacier hard and kayfabe injures him. Schivone asks for the next few weeks will Glacier be ready.

Week before PPV Glacier comes out and says he isn't cleared to wrestle, but has a proxy. The Cat. And the stipulation still stands. (Joke is, Miller is bald and WCW couldn't ever help themselves)

Miller wins the match because Glacier saved him from Wrath's interference, then turns heel and shaves Glaciers head and then throws the stupid helmet on top of him.

Mortis and Wrath job to Bagwell and Norton the next night.

Glacier gets run out of WCW by Miller in their feud.

Who's better than Mortis? No body! I always liked Mortis, especially as Kris Kanyon. Glacier on the other hand, yikes. That was the lamest gimmick of all time. WCW was actually pretty smart to just end this one.

The answer to this is quite simple

GLACIER'S HELMET ON A FORKLIFT TRUCK MATCH

A match of this calibre could have made this feud the greatest thing in WCW TV history. It is a sad, sad day in the industry when a company doesnt make use of the most iconic gimmick match of all time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back