HOW WOULD YOU BOOK TNA INVADING WWE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EADESER

Dark Match Winner
If you could book this invasion how would you do it. I'm going to do this in parts where you book each month.

So this is month one

BOOK

I would personally love this to happen but only if it was booked write unlike the invasion in 2001. So with that said how would you like this storyline to happen?

For one I would not rush this storyline. I would have the lights go off during mainevents on raw, smackdown and ppvs giving people the illusion that it was the Undertaker. I would have the stars get fed up with this happening and maybe have Triple h, Cena or orton come out and call Undertaker out. Undertaker would come out and i'm gonna go with it been Triple h calling him out. Triple h asks Taker what is he playing at and instead of turning the lights out during every mainevent why doesn't he have the balls to face that person. Undertaker gets pissed and says that the lights going out has nothing to do with him and if he had a problem with anyone you can bet your ass he'd get in there face and let them know. Taker and hhh start to get in each others face and are about to fight

when

The lights go out , then a few minutes later they come back on and taker and hhh are out cold on the floor. Have Mr. mcmahon come down looking confused and worried shouting what the hell is going on. He gets in the ring and the lights go out again and when they come back on Eric bischoff is standing in the ring smiling and laughing. Vince looks pissed and goes to swing for bischoff but the lights go out again, the lights come back on and sting is in the ring holding vince. Bischoff looks at sting and shouts do it. Sting hits the scorpion deathdrop on Vince. All the wrestlers from the back run to the ring but the lights go out AGAIN and when they come back on bischoff and sting are gone and the wrestlers are left looking shocked and confused as RAW goes off the air.

The following wk on raw vince is standing in the ring demanding Eric bischoff to show his face here tonight. Vince is pissed and says Bischoff maybe it's best you dont show up to night because if you do i'm gonna do something I should have done along time ago and thats kick your ass myself.
Vince also tells us that because of what happened last wk the undertaker and hhh took a severe beating when the lights went out and will not be here tonight.

Raw kicks off and goes on as normal without anything happening. The mainevent is up next and it's randy orton and john cena against Miz and cm punk. Vince has sent all the wwe superstars down to surround the ring to make sure nothing happens.

We cut to the back and vince and stephanie are in there office looking on.
The lights go off during the match and when they come back on nothing has happened, out comes vince looking worried telling everyone to be ready.

The camera cuts to the back where stephanie is in the office. The lights go out in the office she screams. They come back on and Abyss is in the office He begins to laugh and steph is terrified, Abyss grabs steph and whispers to her that there coming and laughs more . The lights go out and come back on and abyss is gone and steph is left there looking scared for her life. Raw goes off the air.

This wk Raw kicks off with Vince and steph in the ring. Vince calls Eric a son of a bitch. How dare you have that bastard Abyss lay a hand on my daughter. Thripl h's music hits and out comes the game sledgehammer in hand. Your pissed off says triple h to vince, well that makes 2 of us. It was one thing to attack me 2 wks ago but last wk you crossed the line when you layed your hands on my wife. Now it's personal Bischoff and I hope you and your bitch Abyss shows up tonight because im gonna knock your teeth down your throat with this sledgehammer.

throughout the night random superstars are found out cold on the floor
Vince is in his office when Someone runs in and tells vince john cena has been attacked. Vince goes to where Cena is and Finds cena lieing on the ground blood everywhere and doctors around him. One of the trainers hands vince something and vince asks what it is. The trainer tells him it's a tape recorder it was found beside cena.

Vince plays the tape and eric bischoff begins talking. He says well well well Vince how the mighty have falling, you see i'm still pissed about you putting wcw out of business so i'm out for some revenge but don't take it personal it's just business and things are going to get alot more interesting on raw and vince thats sooner than you think . Vince smashes the recorder off the wall and storms off.

later on that night HHH is in the ring and calls eric bischoff out. The lights go out and come back on and hhh it getting beat down by Abyss and and Samoa joe. The lights go out again and then the gong hits, the lights come back on and Undertaker is in the ring he clears house and Abyss and joe storm through the crowd looking shocked. RAW ends with hhh and taker standing tall.

RAW kicks off with j.r , king and cole talking about the recent wks. The crowd starts going nuts out of nowhere TAZ comes through the crowd and walks over to the announcers desk. Cole, king and j.r look shocked. Taz puts one of the heads sets on and says whats up guys. Cole asks TAZ what the hell is he doing here. TAZ starts laughing, you know cole things around here are getting very interesting. J.r asks him do you know why these things have been happening and taz looks at j.r and says well lets just say business is about to pick up. TAZ starts laughing again and then leaves through the crowd as security make there way down.

We cut backstage and vince is in his office with stephanie. Theres a knock on the door, vince says come in. The door opens and in walks Dixie Carter, Vince looks shocked and shouts who the hell do you think you are. Dixie pleads with vince to listen. She begins explaining this has nothing to do with her Eric has gone power crazy and it is all his doing she has tried to stop him but he won't listen. Vince says well of course it wasn't you dixie because you wouldn't have the brains to pull something like this off. Vince looks Dixie in the eyes and says you better hope Eric cops on because if he doesn't if it's a war he wants it's a war he will get and dixie if he fights this war well just like wcw, Tna will go out of business now get the hell out of my office.

Thats the end of month 1 . month 2 will be written in the next day or 2.

Simply put....Trips helps cena beat punk at Summerslam turning cena heel as the corporate champ! Trips fires punk. Mr McMahon returns a few weeks later with punk, cabana, KOW, Tyler Black and maybe daniel bryan and looking to get control of his company back! Build up to survivor series, Team WWE vs Team Roh...if ROH win vince gets his company back and Punk, Cabana, KOW and black all get contracts. Rocky returns at survivor series screws cena! afterwards they all go their seperate ways...Punk vs HHH at mania would also follow on from this.

oh and by the way i didnt read your post because quite frankly its just way to big! simplify man! i planned out a 4 month feud in 1 paragraph.

Simply put....Trips helps cena beat punk at Summerslam turning cena heel as the corporate champ! Trips fires punk. Mr McMahon returns a few weeks later with punk, cabana, KOW, Tyler Black and maybe daniel bryan and looking to get control of his company back! Build up to survivor series, Team WWE vs Team Roh...if ROH win vince gets his company back and Punk, Cabana, KOW and black all get contracts. Rocky returns at survivor series screws cena! afterwards they all go their seperate ways...Punk vs HHH at mania would also follow on from this.

oh and by the way i didnt read your post because quite frankly its just way to big! simplify man! i planned out a 4 month feud in 1 paragraph.

what has this got to do with tna invading wwe? fair enough it may be al ittle long but i was trying to make it interesting and not rushed and ye u planned a 4 month feud in a paragraph but it wasn't really any good no offense you

what has this got to do with tna invading wwe? fair enough it may be al ittle long but i was trying to make it interesting and not rushed and ye u planned a 4 month feud in a paragraph but it wasn't really any good no offense you

Dude there is already a TNA invasion thread up! atleast change yours to something else or it will just get moved or deleted.

Dude there is already a TNA invasion thread up! atleast change yours to something else or it will just get moved or deleted.

actually scratch that! there is like 1,0582580384340324884 TNA invasion threads up! It's been done to death!

actually scratch that! there is like 1,0582580384340324884 TNA invasion threads up! It's been done to death!

what thread on this site hasn't been done before and also i'm not forcing you or anyone else to read it. it you dont like it thats your opinion and people can either read it or not its there choice but if your not gonna bother reading it and then bad mouth it then dont bother leaving a comment thaank you

what thread on this site hasn't been done before and also i'm not forcing you or anyone else to read it. it you dont like it thats your opinion and people can either read it or not its there choice but if your not gonna bother reading it and then bad mouth it then dont bother leaving a comment thaank you

well actually i didnt badmouth anything. I replied to your post and you were the one who said that my opinion wasn't any good. So you are the one who was being out of line. Sure i was a little off topic but to say my opinion sucks is a little out of order.

well actually i didnt badmouth anything. I replied to your post and you were the one who said that my opinion wasn't any good. So you are the one who was being out of line. Sure i was a little off topic but to say my opinion sucks is a little out of order.

RIGHT i didnt say your opinion didnt matter i was jus sayin u probaly didn even read what i wrote but yet commented on it and i apologise because i didn mean to say ur idea or opinion sucked i actually liked it all i was saying was jus like you said my thread was to long i was jus saying yours didnt really go into detail but sorry anyway but guess i was annoyed because i put effort into that thread and i bet the majority of ppl havent even read it but yet leave a bad comment without giving it a chance

Wow, I'm glad to see that a lot of the WWE fans are much more mature, well spoken and overall smarter than the TNA guys in the TNA section. You're totally not a bunch of illiterate, mindless, brainwashed drones who deny everything that McMahon didn't piss on. We're the marks. Not you. No. You're clearly true, honest to God pro wrestling fans who know exactly why they like what they like. I admire you, gentlemen. You should never kiss my ass.

What's with the pinch fight anyway? Not only do you bitch about TNA, you also bitch about WWE AND bicker between eachother like schoolgirls. At a least we're unit. TNA POWER! They'll never keep us down, rattle rattle rattle.

Anysheep, how would I book a TNA-WWE invasion? Eh, for one I wouldn't book it at all because I never really enjoyed the WCW/ECW invasion and I highly doubt I'll enjoy this one despite the fact that I'm a TNA fanb ... fan, BUT for the sake of it I'll just say this. No matter how it's booked I'll keep the majority of the guys and USE them, not JOB them, treat them like fourth hand citizens with and send them packin' with a one way ticket to oblivion.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother writing month 2. Two main problems I have with this is one, the lights going off and on all the time. That's ******ed and even just reading it, I got bored. Two, why are HHH and Undertaker the centerpieces of this? Neither one of them are active full time wrestlers anymore. Makes no sense. Just stop.

RIGHT i didnt say your opinion didnt matter i was jus sayin u probaly didn even read what i wrote but yet commented on it and i apologise because i didn mean to say ur idea or opinion sucked i actually liked it all i was saying was jus like you said my thread was to long i was jus saying yours didnt really go into detail but sorry anyway but guess i was annoyed because i put effort into that thread and i bet the majority of ppl havent even read it but yet leave a bad comment without giving it a chance

Try reposting into the TNA section of the forum. You might get more of a response there.

i hope so! then maybe some of their bigger talent can go to a real company and earn some real money instead of this Pay per appearence crap that TNA does.

what "bigger talent" are you talking about? Most of TNA's big name talent are WWE castaways who went to TNA for all the free money

what "bigger talent" are you talking about? Most of TNA's big name talent are WWE castaways who went to TNA for all the free money

haha well i should have said 'better' talent. AJ, Joe, Aries, MCMG are probably the only ones id take if i was vince. Maybe robert roode too.

jeez i didnt think my thread was that bad but most of use dont like it so i wont bother with month 2

Ok here's my problem with this whole scenario. An invasion angel has been played to death, no matter what way you look at it. NWO? ECW? WCW? etc, etc. Am I a WWE fan ya, am I a TNA fan ya. To be completely honest you need TNA for WWE to not be stagnant and stale. CM Punk's storyline got screwed, rushed it way too fast. TNA's problem is they can't stick with a storyline, nevermind rush one. Wrestling is at a point now that they are trying to reach too many age groups at one time, pick a group and stay there, build on your characters, and please for the sake of every wrestling fan ever build the titles up to what they are supposed to mean.

I wouldn't look one. To paraphrase Stewie Griffin...IF IT WASN"T RIGHT THE FIRST TIME WHY WOULD BE BE RIGHT THIS TIME!?

Look, your booking of this is weak anyway. For one, if its a WWE...kayfab aside, HOW ON EARTH COULD AN INVADING TNA CONTROL THE LIGHTS!! Also, if you were to do an invasion angle right now, Vince wouldn't be involved and Im sure Stephanie wouldn't either (you could replace that portion with the Knockouts go after the Divas).

Most of TNA's main roster is made up of ex-WWE guys. What point would they have in all of this...Revenge? For what, WWE letting them go? WWE would just do the same thing after it was all over with anyway.

Why go after Taker, why not someone else like Cena or Orton? Thats like saying the ECWCW invasion should've attacked St. Slaughter. Besides...the "monster" attack invasion has been done to death. TNA did it with THEY, ECWCW did it, WWE did it with Kane...etc.

If you want to do a good feuding company invasion these days...you have to do it from the inside.

Have WWE pick up 1 or 2 guys from TNA. Then after awhile, maybe they form aliances with some WWE guys...they start to cause some trouble. Then have other TNA in the crowd or at appearances that cause trouble. Eventually it leads to a full blown TNA invasion. You could even have Hogan confront Triple H, which could lead to him and the board bringing back Vince.

Ok here's my problem with this whole scenario. An invasion angel has been played to death, no matter what way you look at it. NWO? ECW? WCW? etc, etc. Am I a WWE fan ya, am I a TNA fan ya. To be completely honest you need TNA for WWE to not be stagnant and stale. CM Punk's storyline got screwed, rushed it way too fast. TNA's problem is they can't stick with a storyline, nevermind rush one. Wrestling is at a point now that they are trying to reach too many age groups at one time, pick a group and stay there, build on your characters, and please for the sake of every wrestling fan ever build the titles up to what they are supposed to mean.

i disagree. i think its way to early to say that wwe screwed up the punk storyline. Its like punk said in a recent interview, everyone is talking about him and every raw episode without him would have just been filler and nobody would have cared and also with summerslam right around the corner they need to build it up and they couldnt have done that without having punk on tv. Was it worth risking the buyrates of the 2nd biggest show of the year merely nn keeping a guy off tv? i dont think so.

As for TNA, i agree about them not being able to stick to a storyline and i just think they are trying way to hard to be a big company. They need to step back, go back to basics and just focus on putting out a steady and good tv show every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back