How would you book the next Smackdown?

Guppee

Marking out for no reason...
Bash aftermath
July 28, 2006

World Champion Rey Mysterio defeated King Booker on SmackDown with the help of his good friend, Chavo Guerrero. King Booker and Queen Sharmell did not enjoy being royally embarrassed on SmackDown. How will the royal Court retaliate at The Great American Bash? Will the world see the dawning of a new era with King Booker as World Champion? Or will Mysterio’s good fortune follow him into The Great American Bash?

The Great Khali and Daivari sent one final message to the Deadman before heading into the Punjabi Prison Match. Daivari promised that after Sunday, a new phenom will rise in the WWE. What horror and brutality awaits the Undertaker in the Punjabi Prison Match? Will either man make it to SmackDown next week?

The United States Championship, the WWE Tag Team Championship, and the WWE Cruiserweight Championship are all on the line at The Great American Bash. Who will be the champions next Friday on SmackDown?

Tune in Friday at 8/7 CT on UPN to find out.

Seeing the G.A.B., how would you book Tuesday's Smackdown?

booker t vs. chavo

undertaker vs. davairi w/ big show

regal vs. finlay and little b@stard

ken kennedy vs. matt hardy 1# contender shot at us title

I don't know maybe I'll quit and tell Vince to combine some SmackDown superstars with the RAW guyz. Cuz theres no way I can give the fans a good show with Khali, Burchill, Lashley, Henry and Benoit out. And Taker only works part time and I can't give Batista a shot at the World Title until SummerSlam.

-King Booker celebration

-Finlay vs Jamie Noble

-Ken Kennedy gets interviewed and Mysterio and Chavo confrontation

#1 Contenders Match for the U.S. Championship at Summer Slam
-Ken Kennedy vs Matt Hardy

-Chavo Guerrero vs Super Crazy

-Ashley vs Michelle McCool

-Davairi calls out Undertaker, Big Show and Heyman appear

Main Event
-Batista and Rey Mysterio vs King Booker and William Regal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online