How to people listen to mainstream music?

A11oftheLights

Getting Noticed By Management
Its been about 3-5 years since i listened to nothing but mainstream music but today i was at home as i've finished university for the semester and i had the music station on tv while i surfed the web. It was the worse decision i've made since i decided to sleep outside a shopping centre after going out to a nightclub.

It is literally nothing but boy bands and trashy women singing trash

EVERYTHING IS THE FUCKING SAME!

I also want to kill the vamps those ***** can get fucked, bunch of try hard wannabes. "Talk a lot of shit when i'm drinking" drinking what apple juice, cunt your look like you come out of your mother's womb last month

Its been about 3-5 years since i listened to nothing but mainstream music but today i was at home as i've finished university for the semester and i had the music station on tv while i surfed the web. It was the worse decision i've made since i decided to sleep outside a shopping centre after going out to a nightclub.

It is literally nothing but boy bands and trashy women singing trash

EVERYTHING IS THE FUCKING SAME!

I also want to kill the vamps those ***** can get fucked, bunch of try hard wannabes. "Talk a lot of shit when i'm drinking" drinking what apple juice, cunt your look like you come out of your mother's womb last month

Instead of this boring, hateful rant, how about elaborating on this promising story?

I don't know how TO people listen to mainstream music. However I do know how they DO listen to it though.

It's called a radio.

since i decided to sleep outside a shopping centre after going out to a nightclub.

Rightio then, it was nearly 6 months ago now and university was throwing a "Beach Party" themed night at the local night club, thankfully it was a nice hot Australian night. But anyway, i lived out of town so i had no place to stay except for my mate who lived on residence at the uni. However, he knicked off at about 1am because he had a class the next day. So anyway the night continued on and amongst all the jagermeister, vodka, cider and beer I eventually munted and had to leave at about 2:30am. So I walked around the town to the nearest McDonalds only to find that it was locked so drunk people cant enter. So I continued to walk about until i reached Big W and decided ah fuck it this will do and headed off to sleep only to wake about 2 hours later freezing cold I looked for someplace warm and headed to the trainstation and slept in the cafe there so it was warm. Eventually I headed back to uni so i could get my shit off my mate and then headed home

Do they not have more than one radio station where you live? You really couldn't change the station and find something you like? If not then that's pretty bogus.

I rarely listen to the radio and honestly couldn't tell you what's popular where I live but when I do have the radio on I can usually find something worth listening to. And we hardly have any stations here. I think there's 5 stations that play music. Maybe 6.

full

Over here, in English music channels 24x7 its these fucking annoying Hip Hop or whatever that useless talentless genre is called where black guys with numbered sports jackets, chains and stuff just keep mumbling nonsense while stroking the tip of the cap on their head, while random trashy ****s in minimal clothes dance provocatively as if the song/poem/rhyme is making them horny. Its so awkward and irritating when you are watching tv with a family member and browsing the channels, and this garbage pops up.. Plus every song is similar to each other, the coreography is also totally identical, and even the talentless fucking gangster wannabes all look and act the same.
And regional music channels are even worse. When these Punjabi assclowns try to mimic Americans and make raps of their own, it makes me want to break the law and make them the victims of my frustrated IWCian rampage. To any aspiring rapper Punjabi youth, buddy if you can't rap then just shut your mouth. Don't embarrass yourself and pollute our ears.

You're clearly taking The Crocodile Hunter's death pretty hard.

His death hit us harder than the recession ever could. that was a terrible joke.

Slash-LN (because screw multiquote I'm on a phone.): we have like 6 music stations; 4 pop, one rock and one indie-ish station. At one time they all played Vance Joy's "Riptide" three times an hour, and all of them are notorious for chucking on Mumford and sons to fill space between ad breaks. We have less variety than Grand Theft Auto V :(

His death hit us harder than the recession ever could. that was a terrible joke.

Slash-LN (because screw multiquote I'm on a phone.): we have like 6 music stations; 4 pop, one rock and one indie-ish station. At one time they all played Vance Joy's "Riptide" three times an hour, and all of them are notorious for chucking on Mumford and sons to fill space between ad breaks. We have less variety than Grand Theft Auto V :(

That's shitty. And I was jealous of bigger cities around here that have more stations than we have.

Over here, in English music channels 24x7 its these fucking annoying Hip Hop or whatever that useless talentless genre is called where black guys with numbered sports jackets, chains and stuff just keep mumbling nonsense while stroking the tip of the cap on their head, while random trashy ****s in minimal clothes dance provocatively as if the song/poem/rhyme is making them horny. Its so awkward and irritating when you are watching tv with a family member and browsing the channels, and this garbage pops up.. Plus every song is similar to each other, the coreography is also totally identical, and even the talentless fucking gangster wannabes all look and act the same.

Come on now, hip hop ain't that bad. I understand that people may think they convey a bad message and the videos are shit, but that's all down to parenting. Rappers DO have that Parental Advisory thing on the album covers.

But yeah it's embarrassing when that stuff comes on in front of Asian families especially. I know the feeling. Never have Russell Howard on in front of Pakistani grandparents. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back