How to book Ryback

619Edge619

Dark Match Winner
I just figured it out, have him win the tag team championships by himself. It is brilliant, how dominant would Ryback look with 2 belts and beating a tag team every week?

Have Daniel Bryan and Kane drop the belts to Primo and Epico by fighting between themselves and then have Ryback come out and confront them on SmackDown and Booker T book the match, have Ryback beat them and become the no.1 contender and then beat them for the titles. Then he can dominate the tag team division until he is ready to step up and win the "Big One". This would not make the tag team division look weaker if Ryback is turned into an unstoppable monster. I think this would make the tag team division more intriguing as well.

I'm pretty sure this is the perfect way to make Ryback look as the most dominant wrestler on the roster. Discuss.

batista_applause.gif

I would book him as someone who visit the concession stands in the arenas and asking for more cupcakes and popcorn.

I don't like that idea. Just to many bad memories of Morgan, Angle and Joe holding the tag titles at the same time. Just let Ryback do his thing; he is slowly catching on in the WWE universe.

I agree... See my post last month.

I know Ryback catches alot of shit and Goldberg comparisons, but I love watching his matches. His entrance is awesome. His power is completely believable looking and his catch phrases are wrestling 101, I really don't see whats not to like. All he's missing is a solid feud and I have a feeling that is right around the corner.

They could build Hawkins and Rexs up to tag champs and then have Ryback beat them for the tag belts. After running that course he could easily vacate the titles to go after the I.C or U.S belt.

EDIT: All the while being undefeated and a legit bad ass.

Obviously Rexs is gone now, but same idea different tag team.

That is funny.

If I was Vince I would bury the ugly F. He has nothing. He is no Goldberg. He has no potential.

They pulled the trigger way, way too early on him for this feud with with the Miz. He shouldn't be near any titles until he's at least passable in the ring.

Good thing you're not Vince then.

I agree, that was a bit over the top. It's a problem IMO that he is ugly and he just doesn't look cool in that outfit screaming Feed me more. Put a mask on his and make him the new Kane or something. He is not like Goldberg.

Ryback could definitely be the next WWE Dual Champion. I do not think he should hold the Unified WWE World Tag Team Titles by himself. That would be horrible for Tag Team Wrestling. I also do not think he should hold the WWE or World Titles just yet as well. He’s not ready.

The thing is, in history, whenever there is a dual Champion with one of the Titles being a World Title, the Champion tends to drop the lower Title. Ultimate Warrior dropped the Intercontinental Title after winning the WWE Title. Goldberg dropped the United States Title after winning the WCW Title. Triple H dropped and retired the Intercontinental Title after unifying it with his World Title.

In order for this to be as effective as possible, showing Ryback’s “pure dominance”, I believe he should win the Intercontinental Title from the Miz as soon as possible. Then maybe in about 6 months, win the United States Title, instead of the WWE Title or World Title. One could assume he would retire the United States Title, but if the WWE were smart, they would let him run with both, defending one at a time, or even, on some occasions, defend both together, or even defend them both against two competitors simultaneously. For example, Ryback vs. John Cena for the United – Continental Titles, or Ryback vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Title and Antonio Cesaro for the United States Title. They can get really creative here…if they want to.

Or you could just leave Ryback alone and do what he's been doing so far, its obviously working.

@ the OP, if it was 2 months ago I would be all for that idea but with Kane and Daniel Bryan doing so well as a tag team I would leave it alone. Those 2 have made that division interesting again.

Make him take the title off CM Punk while promising him that he would be the one to end the streak. After he finds out about your lie, he will quit and leave to ROH. At WrestleMania 34 Mason Ryan with Cody Rhodes end the streak with a taser...

OMG IM BRILLIANT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back