randy_fan said:
i know im not smart but im not as stupid
some people i know

r u sure about that? anyone who puts this thread up
is the dumbest son of a b**ch alive

yo got that right i dont know my IQ right now but ill check to find out

mugford1 said:
yo got that right i dont know my IQ right now but ill check to find out

Well, I have a 142 IQ but apparently I wasn't smart enough to talk your mother into aborting your ass so you wouldn't leave some weak ass threads like this for us all to suffer through.

are you SURE it was 142, and not just 42? cuz with that post, its hard to believe!!
Im 14 and got an IQ of 124!!

I don't know my IQ and I don't really care lol. Im pretty 'street smart', but about just average 'book smart' unless I really try. The major factor that comes into play - I'm lazy.

I dont know mine,but Im sure its really high number cause Im SMART.

randy_fan said:
i know im not smart but im not as stupid
some people i know

eh are you sure because as originally posted you must be a dumba** for posting this peice of c**p

I'm not saying i'm smart or dumb, I'm just average! lol, and I prefer it that way! :thumbsup:

to_good_4_ya said:
I'm blonde, so not ever smart.

Blonde people can be smart

I think is thread is stupid saying if your smart or dumb cus i don't know any of you well enough

It's hard to answer a thread like this without sounding like a dick, I would'nt consider myself to be smart, but somehow i've ended up with a managerial job that pays me £40,000 a year.

I wouldn't consider myself smart or dumb, i guess in between is the best way to put it, my report cards usually mixed with good and bad grades.

I think I am smart but others think i am STUPIDDDDD... I'm a bit slow, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back