• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many hours of wrestling do you watch per week?

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
With so much wrestling shows on T.V. and through other service it's almost impossible to watch everything and still being able to watch other show or do something else. So while i'm slowly cutting down the number of wrestling shows i watch, i'm still watching minimum 10 to 12 hours of wrestling per week depending of what's the flashback friday schedule on the WWE network is or on a ppv week.

Right now, i decided to stop Watching IMPACT wrestling, NXT and i might also drop 205 live after mania since i don't feel those shows are important for my taste in wrestling. Right now, i'm only watching raw, smackdown live. I do dvr the Mixed match challenge and 205 live because the WWE network is a actually TV network in canada so it's easier for me to watch those show in the morning while i'm doing something else. i also like to watch old wrestling from late 80's early 90's WWE which i try to watch at less a show a week on saturday if possible.

So that's my consumption of wrestling, so how about you guys. Just for fun, how many hours of wrestling do you watch per week and which show to you have to watch live every week?

I watch about 12-16 hours of wrestling in an average week. Some weeks might be as low as 7 or 8, while others may reach closer to the 25+ range(especially during G-1 climax season).

I usually watch an AE episode a day so, around 14 I guess? Other than that 0 right now unless it's a PPV week. Working nights, it's very difficult to find time to watch Raw or Smackdown and I find it easier to read reviews.

The craving will hit me eventually as it always does, and I'll probably take a weekend and binge-watch every NXT or ROH that I've missed though.

Years ago I watched everything I could with the combination of Raw, Smackdown, Nitro, Thunder, ECW and UK shows as well as couple of smaller weekly WWE, WCW shows I could easily have been watching about 20 hours per week in the late 90's now its like 1 hour per week on fast forwarding to the good parts. A lot of that is down to lack of time as I have a family and a busier life now than I did 20 years ago, Still like to check the website daily to keep up to date with the news though.

NXT still shits on anything on the main roster with Gargano/Ciampa, Velveteen Dream, Undisputed Era and aliester Black, 205 Live is more entertaining than two hours of Smackdown, ROH every week. I fast forward or just don't watch Raw or Smackdown anymore since the main roster product is complete shit. I also watch all the New Japan shows whenever they are on, the two shows this weekend will shit on both Elimination Chamber and Fastlane in terms of story since Being the Elite is heavily involved with New Japan/ROH booking.

I have lost interest to the point where I’m on message boards more than I watch Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment shows. It’s so bad, that I haven’t posted anything new in my Random Rhetorical Rants thread – http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=156287. If I had to guess, I’d say I watch about 1 hour a month these days. With the exception of going to Raw in Philly a few weeks ago, I haven’t really cared much about the current product. I’m more interested in Championship Title Belts and Mattel WWE figures than what’s going on today.

I watch a good 10+ hours a week.

With the Network I'm working my way through every Big 4 PPV as well as every RAW & Nitro so i have a lot to work through.

I also keep uo on 205 Live and NxT

Thanks to Hulu I watch Raw and Smackdown Live that way and sometimes ill watch 205 live and always watch NXT. Through YouTube I'll watch Triple-A weekly and sometimes ROH TV.

A few hours a week, more if there is a PPV. I have Raw and Smackdown DVR'd so I just skip through the uninteresting segments and matches (which seem to be many) and just watch what I want. Let's be honest, there seems to just be a bunch of boring matches here and there on those two shows. To be honest, I probably watch more old stuff on the WWE network than the stuff now. I'll also listen to Off the Script and reviews from JDfromNY206 as the guy entertains me and is a straight shooter

I don’t bother watching the current weekly WWE stuff but keep up to date with the news the morning after every show. If there is something that seems interesting, I’ll watch that part and I’ll watch the major ppvs.

I’m more interested in watching the WWE Network and the classic content. At the moment I am finishing off the Invasion era and am 1 week away from the Survivor Series 01. I’d say I probably watch about 3 shows a week on that so maybe about 6-8 hours a week in total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back