• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

bender-applause1.jpg

Black/Marxist feminists FTW. All of the rest of them can go suck a fat cock...nothing pisses me off more than a spoiled, white bitch telling me that I should respect her, but that she should still enjoy all of the traditional perquisites of being female.

Feminists are just appauling, im not gonna respect a bitch if she's all uppity about fairness and equality and being held down....shit they only thing those feminists need to be held for is when they have a cock in any one of their holes.

I casually announce that I will gladly knock a woman the fuck out on the same grounds as I would a man, never quite understood why women who describe themselves feminists dont like that

I'd say it's a fairly equal lifestyle. The men bring home the bacon, and the women cook it.

Are they really suggesting they want to switch with us by working 9-5 monday-friday at a boring day job with 2 hour traffic everyday instead of staying home to relax and do whatever you please for most of the day?

Are they really suggesting they want to switch with us by working 9-5 monday-friday at a boring day job with 2 hour traffic everyday instead of staying home to relax and do whatever you please for most of the day?

I have never understood it either. We should play it up though, amazing oppurtunity for men worldwide. The INSTANT I get with some CEO or Doctor or Dentist, I am most certainley going to do every sneaky thing possible to "sneak one past the goalie" and get her pregnant. Twins, hopefully.

I will fucking GLADLY sit around the house in sweatpants playing video games, eating fruit snacks, and watching old WWE dvds taking care of my babies all day every day. In what world is that not the perfect fuckin life? Please belive all meals would be made promptly, and the house would stay clean.

I would fuckin LOVE that, I really dont understand girls. But hey, lets go ahead and encourage this whole thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back