• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How in the hell

Dark Blaze

Say what I want, when I want.
Do you know you're in love?

Linked to my previous thread...I've had this feeling a few times, don't know if it was "love" though, it was really really strong care though. Maybe I can't love because it hasn't treated me right, probably why I'm so cold sometimes..

So how do you know someone is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with?

For me its when I know I'm going to talk to them or see them I get huge butterflies in my stomach. Only happened twice in my life.

^^^^^^^

Not sure about that. That seems like infatuation.

No one is going to agree on this, as it's different to everyone.

True Ricky, but there must be something in common..

The way they make you feel happy, just wanting to be around them or things like that...

^^^^^^^

Not sure about that. That seems like infatuation.

No one is going to agree on this, as it's different to everyone.

I gotta agree with Ricky on this on, no one can really explain the feeling cause everybody feels it differently, if that makes any sense, it's just one of those things that when it happens you just kinda know

True Ricky, but there must be something in common..

The way they make you feel happy, just wanting to be around them or things like that...

Very true. When I was around one of them, nothing else was wrong. I could have the chance to do anything I'd ever want and it'd seem pointless. All that would matter would be being with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back