How I'd get the WWE Championship from WM32 to WM33 pt1.

Kris Benwa

Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
I've had this idea for a while so I finally decided I better post it out and I booked the WWE Championship from Wrestlemania to Wrestlemania. This is part 1 though so it only goes to SummerSlam. I put the title of the show and the main event of each show for a speed read. I'd love to read anybody's thoughts on what I've or if they want to post how they'd finish what I started I'd love to read that as well. Here it is:

Wrestlemania 32 Roman Reigns vs Triple H- Roman Reigns defeats Triple H in the main event to win the WWE championship to boos from the crowd.

Payback Roman Reigns vs Triple H II- Triple H enacts his rematch clause and faces Roman Reigns again. Reigns beats Triple H clean again.

Extreme Rules Roman Reigns vs Triple H Final Encounter- Triple H says he wants one last chance at the title. If he loses he can never challenge Reigns for the title again AND he is out of power. Reigns wins in a last man standing match.

The Next Night on RAW Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose- Reigns is on top of the world, as is his friend Dean Ambrose who defeated Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania, then took time away but has since returned. Dean says “Now that you got Triple H out of everyone’s hair…how bout you give your brother a shot at the gold tonight on RAW?” Reigns accepts. Dean Ambrose defeats Roman Reigns clean in the main event to a massive pop. After the match Reigns snaps and finally turns heel.

Money in the Bank Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose-In the Money in the Bank match consisting of (Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, the returning Randy Orton, Cesaro, AJ Styles, and Bray Wyatt), 2 masked men in black jackets appear and interfere stopping Orton from winning the briefcase. AJ Styles then enters the ring and the 2 masked men reveal themselves to be Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows. AJ Styles wins Money In the Bank and the Bullet Club is in WWE.
The backstory to the main event is rich imo. Reigns, as a heel, feels that Ambrose took his moment away from him which in his mind his own brother would never do. Maybe the Authority but never Dean. Realistically though in Ambrose’s point of view, all he did was ask his brother for a fair match at the title which they’ve had before and this time he won. Reigns is a sore loser who attacked him just like their other brother Seth Rollins. Reigns and Ambrose have a heated Attitude era main event style brawl that goes 25 minutes. It ends when both men barely make it into the ring after going through an announce table only to be attacked by Anderson and Gallows and cashed in on by AJ Styles. AJ is the new WWE Champion and the Bullet Club has taken over.

Battleground AJ vs Randy vs Roman vs Dean -WWE Champion AJ Styles vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose in a fatal four way match to for the title. AJ Styles retains here by pinning Randy Orton.

The Next night on RAW-Seth Rollins returns as the conquering babyface hero and declares his intention to regain what he never lost, that being the WWE Championship. This leads to an attempted assault by the Bullet Club which Rollins fights off. AJ Styles accepts the challenge over the next few weeks.

SummerSlam AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins- Reigns and Ambrose seemingly wrap up their feud in a Last Man Standing match while AJ Styles defends the WWE Championship against the returning Seth Rollins. AJ Styles and Rollins have an all-time great match that leads to interference by the newest Bullet Club member, Nakamura and AJ Styles retaining the championship.

I like what you've got going, but I suspect Bullet Club debuts either by WM or the night after, I have a hard time imaging them holding that off all the way to MITB.

Same with AJ winning the title, I'd mark out huge, but I have a hard time picturing Vince ever letting AJ win the title.

I guess we'll see. I think your approach is certainly reasonable though.

Okay so here's my fantasy booking: Wrestlemania 32 Roman Reigns vs Triple H vs Dolph ziggler- Ziggler weasels his way into the main event by beating roman reigns (with triple h distraction) and then defeats the game to earn his right winner: Triple h , Pins ziggler after roman reigns was attacked by the wyatt family. (Roman is then taken off tv for repackaging)

Payback Triple h vs Dean ambrose- With reigns out of the picture and ambrose moving on from lesnar ambrose then challenges authority and gets his match winner: Dean ambrose .(Triple h foot is on the bottom rope but the ref does not see, the next night on raw the ref is fired and triple h strips dean of the title for not winning fair and square)

Extreme Rules Dean ambrose vs Triple H Vacated wwe title- Triple h wins via randy orton interference, randy joins back to the authority.

Money in the Bank- Dean ambrose wins MITB and with triple h not having an opponent for the night cuts a promo in which dolph ziggler interrupts calls triple h a coward which leads to triple giving him a shot triple h wins the match but then d.a cashes in and wins the title.

Next night on raw triple h demands his rematch calling it another mitb fluke he then goes on to defeat ambrose but in a very contested match, triple h goes for a steel chair because he cant finish ambrose (ref is down) dolph ziggler music hits coming in for the save only to superkick ambrose instead and join the authority triple h wins back the title.

Battleground: Triple h vs Dean ambrose , Dean ambrose wins via disqualification when ziggler gets involved.

Next night on raw Ambrose talks about being screwed time and time again and how hes been so close so many times and wants 1 more match. Roman reigns returns and as he looks to be friends with dean instead brutally attacks him and says it was his title shot all along that hes been screwed time and time again and he is sick of it.

Next week on raw: Triple h says he doesn't like reigns but he liked the beat down he put on ambrose. He then books ambrose vs reigns winner gets him at summerslam because its best for buisness. That match finishes in a double pin thus creating a triple threat match.

Final week of raw before summerslam: Triple h says he is the wwe champion because he wants to be the wwe champion. He then proceeds to say somebody is back and better than ever. Seth Rollins appears and then face to face with triple h, rollins pedigrees the game. He says at summerslam he gets what he is rightfully owned a shot at the wwe title. Making things a fatal 4 way.

SummerSlam: The show opens with dolph ziggler talking with triple h asking him if he is concerned about his match. Triple h says no not at all because your going to be the special referee and make sure i win the match. Fatal 4 way for the wwe title Triple h vs seth rollins vs dean ambrose vs roman reigns. Nearing the end of the match triple h gets near falls on all 3 men and gets frustrated and asks why dolph isnt giving him the 123 he then pedigrees dolph out of frustration, Ref is out and roman reigns gets the upperhand spearing the game and looking to win the match but there is no ref, Finally a ref runs down to the ring and counts 1..2.. ambrose breaks the pin. Reigns robbed of the match attacks the new ref, Seth rollins goes after reigns and they start brawling into the crowd because there is no ref. Dolph eventually gets up and talks to triple h, trips says im your boss you'll do what i say, dolph super kicks triple h into a ambrose DDT 1..2..3 Dean finally wins the big one. Im just going to summerslam because thats what you did but now you got feuds with triple h and ziggler, Roman reigns and rollins and ambrose as champion. Thoughts?

I like where you're going. However, in the theoretical scenario I'd have Anderson and Gallows debut in the MITB match but debut them in a fashion so it looks like we don't know who they're helping. Maybe have A.J. down, they come in (masked) and take out everyone else. A.J. comes to, feigning surprise and climbs the ladder.

I'd have the title match play out the same way but have the big unmasking and reveal after A.J. pins Ambrose.

After reading the title, I was ready to hate what I was going to read..

Really solid and not over the top ridiculous you see when people try to book AJ/BC, where every match AJ has where he isn't squashing the WWE champion he's being "buried"

I might have AJ hold off on cashing in. They are promoting Summerslam as Mania Jr, and that might be too soon to main event him on a show that big (their thinking. Not mine). I think its clear that if they turn Roman, they would build to babyface Seth vs Roman for the belt at SS..and you could do AJ and Orton at SS and cashin that night or Monday.

But I can't wait to read the rest.

It's not unreasonable, though I'm not all that wild about all the various hot potato runs with the title, and I think certain parts aren't too likely, not because they're not realistic or anything, but, because, they just don't fit with Vince's master plan.

Given all the various hoops, kayfabe, Reigns has jumped through, I see no feasible way he doesn't hold the WWE Championship until, at least, SummerSlam. While I'm not hugely thrilled about Reigns being champion again, like many other people, part of me also would like to see him get a good, solid run just so we can get it over with. If he's just going to hold it for a few months and then drop it again, then it makes all this stuff leading up to WrestleMania seem like a really big waste of time. If that turns out to be the long term plan, then I'd have most certainly wished they'd have scrapped Reigns' main event run altogether as it would've saved months of people frothing at the mouth over how much they don't want Reigns as champion.

As for the notion of Reigns vs. Trips being a series, a lot will depend on how their match at WrestleMania goes and, as always, the fickle nature of fans. For instance, while some fans didn't care about Triple H's series of matches with Brock Lesnar, I enjoyed them and thought they did a helluva job. Reigns vs. Triple H going three matches...eh, I don't know. While it might seem like fun having them go at it on paper in some sort of street fight, the feud may be running on fumes by then.

Another thing to consider is the outcome of Taker vs. Shane and how it'd affect the presence of the Authority. If Shane comes out winning, he gains "control" of Raw and, by default, WWE so that may very well mean that the Authority winds up being "fired", which means Trips & Stephanie disappear from TV as characters for a good long while with Shane ushering in this "new era." WWE might shake things up a bit by, kayfabe, Shane deciding that Triple H doesn't get his rematch since he's going to be "fired" and could lead to the start up of a completely different direction for Reigns as champion.

My plan would be....

HHH retains at Mania over Reigns
Ambrose defeats HHH at Extreme Rules
Ambrose defeats HHH at Payback
Reigns defeats Ambrose at MIB after a heel turn

Summerslam Main Event - Reigns (C) vs. Ambrose vs. Rollins (returns as a face)

Seth Rollins returning as a face? Won't happen, for various reasons.

For starters, they made him vacate the title due to injury, payback for what he did to Sting IMO.

And because he practically ended Sting's career, if he comes back he'd get booed out of the Building by hardcore fans old enough to remember Sting's legacy.

Wrestlemania 32 Roman Reigns vs Triple H- Roman Reigns defeats Triple H in the main event to win the WWE championship to boos from the crowd.

Payback Roman Reigns vs Triple H II- Triple H enacts his rematch clause and faces Roman Reigns again. Reigns beats Triple H clean again.

Extreme Rules Roman Reigns vs Triple H Final Encounter- Triple H says he wants one last chance at the title. If he loses he can never challenge Reigns for the title again AND he is out of power. Reigns wins in a last man standing match.

The Next Night on RAW Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose- Reigns is on top of the world, as is his friend Dean Ambrose who defeated Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania, then took time away but has since returned. Dean says “Now that you got Triple H out of everyone’s hair…how bout you give your brother a shot at the gold tonight on RAW?” Reigns accepts. Dean Ambrose defeats Roman Reigns clean in the main event to a massive pop. After the match Reigns snaps and finally turns heel.

Money in the Bank Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose-In the Money in the Bank match consisting of (Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, the returning Randy Orton, Cesaro, AJ Styles, and Bray Wyatt), 2 masked men in black jackets appear and interfere stopping Orton from winning the briefcase. AJ Styles then enters the ring and the 2 masked men reveal themselves to be Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows. AJ Styles wins Money In the Bank and the Bullet Club is in WWE.
The backstory to the main event is rich imo. Reigns, as a heel, feels that Ambrose took his moment away from him which in his mind his own brother would never do. Maybe the Authority but never Dean. Realistically though in Ambrose’s point of view, all he did was ask his brother for a fair match at the title which they’ve had before and this time he won. Reigns is a sore loser who attacked him just like their other brother Seth Rollins. Reigns and Ambrose have a heated Attitude era main event style brawl that goes 25 minutes. It ends when both men barely make it into the ring after going through an announce table only to be attacked by Anderson and Gallows and cashed in on by AJ Styles. AJ is the new WWE Champion and the Bullet Club has taken over.

Battleground AJ vs Randy vs Roman vs Dean -WWE Champion AJ Styles vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose in a fatal four way match to for the title. AJ Styles retains here by pinning Randy Orton.

The Next night on RAW-Seth Rollins returns as the conquering babyface hero and declares his intention to regain what he never lost, that being the WWE Championship. This leads to an attempted assault by the Bullet Club which Rollins fights off. AJ Styles accepts the challenge over the next few weeks.

SummerSlam AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins- Reigns and Ambrose seemingly wrap up their feud in a Last Man Standing match while AJ Styles defends the WWE Championship against the returning Seth Rollins. AJ Styles and Rollins have an all-time great match that leads to interference by the newest Bullet Club member, Nakamura and AJ Styles retaining the championship.
i like all of it except the part about Triple H losing power....i think the stipulation should be that if Reigns beats Triple H that Triple H never gets a title match against Reigns again....then the match against Ambrose can lead to major speculation...will Ambrose join the Authority?? we later find out that answer is no and he wins the title (though i doubt your plan, which is great, goes through).

i love the idea of the Bullet Club debut...but if WWE doesnt go with the Bullet Club idea, my backup idea is to have Kevin Owens win the MITB and have HIM be the guy to cash in and whenever Owens wins the title, have Rollins chase Kevin Owens for the championship that he never lost and when he challenges for the title, have questions about if Rollins is with the Authority (which we later find out isn't).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back