House Show 6: John Evans vs. Bryson Goodknight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
WZCW is providing another one of its famous house shows in your local area and one match pencilled in is two trialists in the form of John Evans and Bryson Goodknight. Their performances are being watched by WZCW executives who will report back to the Board of Directors as to whether they deserve a contract or not.

Thread to be used by John Evans and Bryson Goodknight only

Deadline is Tuesday 27th July 23:59 EST

A person is standing in a dark alley way with the night sky covering his identity. He walks side to side in anticipation, waiting for his time to shine in the squared circle. He has a cameraman standing by with him recording.

??: I've been around for a longtime, I've seen the likes of supposed World Champions in the making come and just ask quick they are gone without a whisper. Did they cave into the pressure of the spotlight, did they get crumble at the thought of plying their trade infront of a building full of people.

The shadowed figure circles to his right in a continual movement to release tension.

??: None of that was a factor, the simple thing was they faced me........ BRYSON GOODKNIGHT!!

Bryson Goodknight walks out under the spotlight of a streetlight. Wearing a hooded jumper he pulls back the hood revealing a face half covered in tattoo

Bryson: I've been sitting by idle for far too long, waiting for the right time to strike. I've seen here what other promotions have had to put up with, the likes of those who throw the towel in and take their ball home with them..... Because the kitchen just gets too hot for them. I'm not here to be an Icon, I'm not here to be Mr.......... anything, I'm not here to be an immortal. I'm here to become World Champion.

Bryson walks over closer to the camera.

Bryson: I'm not going to shout out for the world to here about making some distorted impact or set out to make a lasting impression........ those things come naturally, I'm goal orientated and willing to die for the ultimate prize.......... I'll have it soon enough though. I know this is a trial and the big wigs will be watching, so my thing to them is......... DON"T BLINK!! you'll miss the finish.

Bryson flips a rubbish bin and sits down.

Bryson: For me this is basically a debut for John Evans it's a costly mistake, coming into the ring with the King of Knockouts is one thing, thinking you stand a chance is illusion. I've been around this business and wrestled infront of 50 people in Arizona to 20,000 in Japan, I've seen them all come and go.......... I've trained with some of the best the business ever offered. I've probably forgotten more about wrestling Evans than you know...... experience is a key to a great foundation, along with power, explosiveness and agility. Attributes I have in bundles. You on the other hand are merely nothing more than a glorified street fighter.... Evans this isn't the business that will be forgiving for someone with the mental stability of Courtney Love.

Bryson gets right up in the camera lens.

Bryson: John Evans I should thank you in advance, having you as my trial is a god send, because someone like you is tailor made for someone who possess the all round skills to become a dynasty in this organization...... Evans my advice to you is as simple.......... keep..... those......... hands......... up.

Bryson Goodknight stands tall and looks down to the camera, the adrenaline flowing throuh his veins showing on his face as he clinches his jaw and the eyes that spell "ready to go"

Camera Fades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back