House Show 4: Tucker Graham vs. Jonnie Blaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
WZCW is providing another one of its famous house shows in your local area and one match pencilled in is two trialists in the form of Tucker Graham and Jonnie Blaze. Their performances are being watched by WZCW executives who will report back to the Board of Directors as to whether they deserve a contract or not.

Thread to be used by Tucker Graham and Jonnie Blaze only

Deadline is Thursday 17th June 23:59 EST

Results will be given after a few days after.

The camera fades from black as we see a man in a white tanktop and gym shorts pacing back and forth outside of a gym. The man is talking to someone on his cell phone.

It won't happen again...trust me. Seriously, thank you so much. I won't let you down this time...absolutely, I know. Of course. Thank you...thank you...have a good night.

He puts his phone in his pocket and continues to pace back and forth with an excited look on his face. He then notices the camera and begins to talk.

I screwed up last time. I was given the opportunity of a lifetime and I blew it. I thought I ruined any chance that I, Tucker Graham, had of becoming the next superstar here in WZCW. I showed up late for the Contract Battle Royal, and I thought that it was all over for me. I ran in and was not only elimanated first, but was humiliated. It seemed like my devil may care ways caught up to me.

Graham takes a step back and brushes the hair from his face.

But I just got off the phone with WZCW officials saying that I have a match at one of their world famous house shows. They are giving me a second chance to impress them and get a contract, which I am infinately grateful for. This time, I won't let them down.

I always preach about doing whatever makes you happy, no matter what it is. Drink if you want to drink, smoke if you want to smoke. We get one chance at this life and we have to make the best of it. There's no point in living if we don't live our life our own ways. But I thought this cost me a chance at chasing my dream.

I was too busy going out and doing whatever the hell I wanted to do and my priorities got mixed up. I was having too good of a time. I made too many plans with too many people and completely disregarded the Battle Royal, and it showed.

So, I asked myself a question. What's the point of having a dream if you're not going to try and make it come true? My dream has always been to be a professional wrestler, so now I am committing myself to earning a roster spot. I've realized that nothing will make me happier than to impress WZCW executives and earn that spot. I have my priorities in order now. I no longer have the urge to drink and party. What makes me happy right now is working out and training, because I know the end result will be the one I want. I know that I will be able to achieve my dream. I know that I am going to win my match at the house show against Jonnie Blaze, which, by the way, brings me to my next point.

Graham claps his hands together in front of his chest before continuing.

Blaze, I understand that you're a crime boss and a ton of people are afraid of you. I get that. But you need to get this. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! I am not afraid of you, because I know that I am the ideal Tucker Graham. This Tucker Graham that you see in front of you right now is the best one that has ever been presented. And you are the one that is going to be the first to experience what this new and improved Tucker Graham brings to the table. I am on top of my game, and you better be on top of your's if you want this match to be competitive.

But my goal isn't just to beat you, which I'm going to do, but it's to also show you the light. I know you've had a tough life so far, man. And that sucks, it really does. But you need to loosen up and enjoy life for what it is, a chance to experience great things and great people. But instead you try to make everyone fear you, something I know you will regret one day. Live life while you can, man, because right now, it's just passing you by.

Graham takes a step back and then cracks a smile.

I'll see you at our match, I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Graham goes back inside the gym and begins running on a treadmill as the camera fades out.

A Baltimore project is shown. Sitting on his step is Jonnie Blaze.
Random Crackhead: Jonnie, what up playboy? You gonna get back to WZCW? I mean, you did get punked out by Alexander Steele at Meltdown.
Jonnie looks at him, looking very annoyed, and stands up at him, much bigger than him.
Blaze: You think I care about the contract battle royal anymore? I lost. I underestimated by opponents and it cost me. But when in the hell does a low-life crackhead like you get to walk up to me and start flappin' those chapped lips? You better recognize who I am, and what I do. I could crush your scrawny ass right here and now. But I got better things to do. Jonnie Blaze don't need to mess around with a crackhead. Jonnie Blaze owns Baltimore, and soon enough, I'll own WZCW. I got enough money to have Tucker Graham's head cut off and mailed to his mother. But what fun would that be? I think I'd rather do the dirty work myself. So apparently, I got a second chance. WZCW knows talent when they see it. Tucker Graham is just filler in this match. Everybody know this match is about Jonnie Blaze making his first step into the big time. Meltdown is the past. Now I know these guys aren't wannabes tryin' to mob with me, be tough like me. These guys are the real deal. But I'm better. I strike fear into my competition, if I can even call them that. They always say-in a high pitched, mimicking voice-"Jonnie, I ain't scared of you."- but then they stand face to face with me. Then they start pissing themselves, start shaking and apologizing. But Tucker Graham, as small as he is, isn't like that. I gotta respect him, he's got heart. But maybe his heart is too big. MC Hammer was a huge star, but he gave away his money, was too nice, and is more broke than -motions to the crackhead- you. And Tucker Graham, you gonna be broke after our match. Your gonna be broken hearted, broken spirited, hell, maybe even have a couple broken bones. The chances of you beating me are about as likely as someone finding the purpose of life. Your purpose is to be happy. Well, my purpose is to beat you, and then beat everyone else until I'm bigger than WZCW itself.-Looks at crackhead-Now get the hell up outta here, gonna make me look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back