House Show 4: Rodney McClain vs. Granite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
WZCW is providing another one of its famous house shows in your local area and one match pencilled in is two trialists in the form of Rodney McClain and Granite. Their performances are being watched by WZCW executives who will report back to the Board of Directors as to whether they deserve a contract or not.

Thread to be used by McClain and Granite only

Deadline is Thursday 17th June 23:59 EST

Results will be given after a few days after.

Cameraman walks into a dark room

A voice speaks

"Excuse me, but if you're going to walk in on me...turn the damn light on first!"

The light is turned on. The mystery voice reveals to be Granite

Granite turns to camera to speak

"So about the contract battle royal...I didn't go I'll admit it...I was too good. They didn't want me to be wasted by some idiot taking a cheap shot from behind and eliminating me. Instead I get a match at one of their "world famous" house shows. Must be so famous performing ONLY for the pigs. Not for television...just the annoying pigs in the pen.

Cameraman:" Umm sorry to interrupt but maybe you shouldn't make fun of the crowd when you don't even really work here yet..."

Granite: " of course not...I have to pander to them and win their affection. Oh how I love all of you with your big bellies and your love of rolling in slop.

He pauses and stares at the camera.

" I'm only joking I hate all of you. So Dave...is your name dave? It doesn't matter I'm calling you it anyway... Who's my opponent?

'Dave' : Umm...Randy McClain sir...

The cameraman looks scared

Granite:" Oh the pothead...A guy who threw his life away for marijuana...wow. Pot destroys brain cells. So my guess is your not the brightest person here so let me tell you a bit about myself...I am Granite...The soulcrusher... I am the most powerful, skilled man around here. I was trained in street fighting and Parkour. I beg you Randall...please don't take this match...back away now...after you lose..you won't want to work here. Alright...I'm done

The cameraman stands there

Granite:" Get the hell out of here!"

The cameraman runs away. Granite is sitting there with a smirk on his face. He walks up, turns the lights out, and shuts the door.

*a group of people are standing in a crowd rolling dice, one of them appears to be Rodney McClain. He appears to have grown dreadlocks and gotten even more tattoos. *

I like his 10 or 4 I don’t like it I don’t like it either those were the sounds being heard just before McClain rolled a 10

McClain:“I’m off the dice y’all boys. I don’t want to take all his money know what I’m saying hahahhaha.”

*As McClain turns around he sees a familiar face, its none other than that of Chuck Myles who wastes no time explaining why he’s there.*

Myles:“Did you forget you had a match tomorrow jackass? Your out here in the hood shooting craps and what did you do to your hair. Rodney I think you have officially lost it. You may need to see some type of…."

McClain:“Shut the hell up before I slap your dumb ass. I’m a grown ass man and I do what I damn well please. I know I have a match tomorrow I know that I’m going to win it, I mean look who I’m facing. Granite this guy is a joke he didn’t even show up for our battle royal I have no reason to take him seriously he is a disgrace to our business and I’m ashamed that you would disrespect our fans by putting him back on the card.”

Myles:“Who the hell are you to question who I put on the card you cant win the battle royal so you might as well have not came, you little pothead I should have bought you some Visine for those damn eyes of yours., and you still haven’t told me what’s going on with this hair.”

McClain:“My hair well I just thought I wanted a change if that’s fine with you Charles. Now you want to talk about me not winning the battle royals well let me tell you how I feel about that. I have been giving the fans of WZCW to many 40 degree days. What I mean by this is that when its 40 degrees nobody has anything to say its not bad but still not quite there yet, let it drop down to 30 then you get all the bitching and moaning from everyone and they baby mama, but, 50 when you get to 50 degrees little kids are at the park with their brothers and sisters girls start wearing there skirts and showing some more cleavage, shit 60 hell motherfuckers want to start BBQing …”

Myles:“Rodney I don’t give a damn what the temperature is you just make sure you get to that match or its going to be your ass you here me?”

McClain:“Yes Father Myles nothing to disappoint you.”

Myles:“You’re an ass.”

McClain:“FUCK YA BOY!”

*The two giant egos stare at each other untile McClain starts to shake his dreads and turn back to the dice game, while Myles flicks him off and begins to walk back to his car*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back