House Show 3: Killjoy vs. Hunter Kravinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
WZCW is providing another one of its famous house shows in your local area and it's main event is two trialists in the form of Killjoy and Hunter Kravinoff. Their performances are being watched by WZCW executives who will report back to the Board of Directors as to whether they deserve a contract or not.

Thread to be used by Killjoy and Hunter only

Deadline is Thursday 17th December 23:59 EST

Results will be given after Meltdown 33 is posted

A man in casual clothing, wearing a mask is shown sitting on the floor backstage.

Official said:
Can I help you sir?
KillJoy said:
I'm sleeping... Can't you see that!?
Official said:
Well... Yes, I can see that. But this isn't a place to be sleeping.
KillJoy said:
Oh, really? What are you gonna do about it? I have a trial match here in a couple of days. So I decided to walk here and wait.
Official said:
Walk? From where?
KillJoy said:
From the toilet to the dressing room. You idiot! From my house! Where else!?
KillJoy picks a burger from a brown bag and opens it up.
Official said:
But I thought you were from... Well, I don't know where you're from.
KllJoy said:
No kidding. Idiot.
Official said:
So, where are you from?
KillJoy said:
Well. I can tell you where I'm not from. And would not be your lousy one bedroom apartment. Thats because I live nowhere. Where ever I stop, I sleep. Where ever there's food I eat. Where ever theres water, I drink. Easy as that. Now buzz off, its lunch time.
He tries to eat the burger, but forgets he's wearing a mask. As he takes it off, he faces away from the camera, but the official see's his face.
Official said:
Oh my God! How did that happen!
KillJoy said:
You woke me up during my beauty sleep! Now get the hell out, I wanna eat without a sense of nausea.

=Segment Ends=

KillJoy is sitting on a bench backstage listening to some music on an MP3 player.
Official said:
Hey KillJoy, your opponent has been scheduled.
KillJoy said:
"Really?" "I thought I was wrestling nobody". So tell me captain idiot, who is my opponent.
Official said:
His name is Hunter Kravinoff. He's a hunter from Uganda who was apparently raised by animals or something.
KillJoy said:
What the...!? What is he? A cross between Tarzan and Sherlock Holmes? From Uganda? Wheres that? Southamerica?
Official said:
KillJoy said:
What he do? Ride an elephant across the Pacific? Please. So he knows how to camp, big deal. He says he was raised by wild animals, but was raised without a soul. He's a hunter and I'm a monster. I was raised to torture. Raised to make people suffer. That is worse... A LOT worse than just killing them and mounting their severed heads on the wall.
Official said:
He looks pretty tough. He fights with these animals everyday.
KillJoy said:
Wow. Thats pretty fierce. Yeah, right! He can go to a petting zoo all he wants, it ain't gonna save him. When I'm though with him, they're gonna have to stretcher him back all the way to his little comic book world.
Quote The KillJoy: Kravenoff Is Going TO HELL!!
KillJoy gets up and starts to walk away.
Official said:
Wait. Where are you going? Your match is tonight!
KillJoy said:
I'm going to the zoo for a while.
Official said:
The zoo!? What for?
KillJoy said:
To play tag with a couple of lions.

Backstage assistant-manager Jacob Jones has been running around the arena frantically for the last hour. It’s thirty minutes into WZCW’s latest house show at [your local arena] and Hunter Kravinoff has yet to arrive for his main event against fellow WZCW hopeful Killjoy. Normally, competitors, especially new tryouts, will arrive early in the day and Jacob will direct them to their designated locker room, tell them where they are on the card, and help them with other such mundane organizational matters. But this seemed like it was going to be a different kind of night. A man who’d never been involved with organized combat in his life and who had extremely limited exposure to civilized society as a whole was being thrust into the main event on his first pro-wrestling show... How could someone not have been worried about giving such an untested talent so much responsibility?

Of course this thought and all like it that had been bred by the hour’s worth of worrying about the main event being in jeopardy were put on hold immediately when Jones arrived in the vehicle bay to see Hunter Kravinoff walking in off of the street and into the building. No need for Jones to curse the Kravinoff’s name under his breath and question his dedication any further just yet. There must be a reasonable explanation for all of this...

Jacob Jones: “Where the hell have you been? Did you forget you had a match tonight or did you just want us to do one of those nifty ten second spots where we show you dramatically entering the building while the show’s in progress? If it’s the second, I should tell you (for future reference) that we designate who gets those spots in advance. You should try not to show up late from now on with starry-eyed hopes that we’re gonna have a camera waiting for you if you wanna make it in WZCW.”

Hunter Kravinoff: “My sincerest apologies for any problems my lack of punctuality has caused you or your organization.”

Jacob Jones: “Nah, it’s okay. I mean you’re new, so you still have to get into the groove of things. That’s understandable. But what happened, man? Where have you been?”

Hunter Kravinoff: “I didn’t know what you meant in your correspondence with me when you said I’d be wrestling at a “house show.” I’d never heard of such a thing before. I know what a house is, and I’d even heard of the television program called House. On a side-not, Hugh Laurie looks strikingly different when he’s clean shaven. Almost alarming once you get used to his House look... But I digress. It’s uncouth for me to over-indulge in or place too much weight or conversational importance on such modern decadences as television.”

Jacob Jones: “Nah. Once again, it’s okay. Don’t feel “uncouthed” about it, bra.”

Hunter Kravinoff: “Bra? Why are you calling me a bra?”

Jacob Jones: “Erm... Never mind that... So, what does not knowing what a house show was have to do with you showing up so late? I told you we were holding the show at [your local arena] and you obviously found the place alright, so I don’t know what the problem is here.”

Hunter Kravinoff: Well I arrived at [your local arena] early in the afternoon, but I didn’t know if it was the right place. It certainly wasn’t a house, but it was in proximity of many houses. So, naturally, I assumed that WZCW was holding my tryout match at one of those houses.”

Jacob Jones: “Hunt... We’re a major organization. We don’t do backyard shows... Please tell me you didn’t harass any of the neighbours...”

Hunter Kravinoff: “Harass, from what I’ve gleaned, is a strong term. I knocked on a few doors and asked some questions in order to understand the nature of house shows and find out where this one was being held.”

Jacob Jones: “Hunt... Man... We start you guys off at a low level for your tryout, but not in backyards... That`s is just absurd. Is the fact that we’re not thrusting stardom on you right away and throwing you on TV causing your brain to go loco? Nobody starts in front of the bright lights, brother. You’re gonna have to learn how to deal with this stuff in a better way than going around and bothering the people who live around the arenas.”

Hunter Kravinoff: “This is nothing to do with feeling pressured by a lack of bright lights. At a time of year with no sun at all, I’ve hunted wolves in Alaska and adjusted to the elements. Whatever the brightness of my battlefield, I adjust. It’s what I do.”

Jacob Jones: “Erm, okay.”

Hunter Kravinoff: “Yes, it is okay.... No, the real reason why I was so perplexed by this situation was the language barrier. I learned to communicate with primates first and foremost in my life when I was taken in by their community in Uganda and, while I’ve learned this language very well, I have yet to learn all of English’s delicate intricacies. I hope you can forgive this indiscretion.”

Jacob Jones: “Yeah, no problem. And kudos to you for your English by the way. For a guy who learned it pretty informally, you sure picked it up from some gentlemanly, well-spoken people. You trump me in many regards, and I was raised listening to the fuckin’ language! Haha!”

Hunter Kravinoff: “Yes, kudos... Some people who saw my interview with the WZCW fan blog have used the way I speak as the central basis for denying the truth about my origins in blood. But the doubt stops tonight. In the center of the ring at [your local arena], I will eliminate all doubt about my callused nature, my bloodlust, and my origins.”

Jacob Jones: “Well... I never questioned you, if that’s any solace... Anyway, you’re on last, mate.”

Hunter Kravinoff: “Who’s on first?”

Jacob Jones: “Does it matter? You already missed the opening match.”

Hunter Kravinoff: “It doesn’t matter... I was just... Erm..”

Jacob Jones: “What is it?”

Hunter Kravinoff: “I was attempting to form human connection through humor. It was a joke I heard people found funny. But it didn’t work like I’d planned...”

Jacob Jones: “Wait, did you just try to bait me into an Abbot and Costello bit?”

Hunter Kravinoff: “No. It’s not a bit of anything. It’s a joke I heard.”

Jacob Jones: “Wow... That’s some crazy Rain Man shit right there, haha.”

Hunter Kravinoff: “I beg your pardon?”

Jacob Jones: “Erm, nothing. Come on, you’re in locker room two. I’ll show you the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back