House last night...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Was incredible!

I sat with my mouth hanging open for the last five minutes of the episode. Perhaps the best episode yet and what a great storyline they have running. I am in love with this show. Did anyone watch it?

My mom couldn't, because things like accidents and amputations freak her out. I might, or might not. I don't know.

I really like House, but for some reason, I dont watch it. I have the first two season on DVD, but I've watched it on TV, maybe one time. Its a fantastic show and I really wish I watched it more. I might have to check out this episode.

^^ That was last week's episode, Barbosa.

IMO, the opener and finale are the only above average episodes in season six. As I've been saying for a couple years now, they've ruined a good thing.

IMO, the opener and finale are the only above average episodes in season six. As I've been saying for a couple years now, they've ruined a good thing.

Ah right. Had a sneaking suspicion that Dave might have been downloading ahead of our airing time.

Looking forward to next Sunday now

*sprinkles rock salt over the places were hell just froze over*

I agree with Coco for once, the show isn't what it used to be at all, it's gone down hill in my opinion and they have indeed ruined a good thing, but I'll still probably buy the season on DVD, seeing as how I have all the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back