Hottest Female Sports Stars

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Yeah, it's a testosterone fueled hottie thread, get over it.

Here's my top 4:

4. Maria Sharapova. Tennis star and uber-hottie. She was compared to Anna Kournikova for a long time, but then she did something Anna never did - she WON. Somehow, that made her HOTTER and less of a tragic figure.

maria_sharapova_03.jpg

3. Biba Golic. ESPN's commericals fired up this Serbian sweethearts webhits in a BIG way. Somehow, she may even do for Table Tennis what Kournikova did for Women's Tennis and Jennie Finch did for softball - create interest based off of hotness. She did get to make an appearance in "Balls of Fury."

biba-golic-2.jpg

2. Anna Kournikova. Still a top-5 hottie, though bounced from the top spot much like from every tournament she's ever participated in. Never won a tournament, but still was more popular and searched than any tennis player, probably in history. And they say sex doesn't sell...wait, nobody says that...

anna-kournikova-louis-vuitton.jpg

1. Jennie Finch. Oh...my...dear...GOD! This blonde fastball managed to be an amazing softball player, an uber hottie, AND a role model to girl athletes everywhere, preaching hard work, proper diet, and a healthy body image. She has it all...all she needs now is...me...

Jennie_Finch.jpg

I'd love to invite everyone to participate in my immature nut-fueled endeavor with their own choices, lists, pics, etc. Just remember - no spamming in this thread, back up your choices.

In the words of Highlander. There can be only one...

Maria Kanellis

maria-kanellis-wwedivas-pictures-21.jpg

I love her so much. Her attitude and persona are just so amazing. Plus she is not too bad to look at. She also has a lot of skill in the ring too. Probably one of the better wrestlers in the diva category. She makes my head spin!

Jennie Finch is okay, but not number 1, at least not to me. I'll respect everyone's opinion.

Anna Kournikova is easily my #1. Wow, she had and has it going on. I don't personally care about how they perform athletically :laugh: She ruled many teenage boy's thoughts, I'll tell you that :laugh:

I'll also throw Heather Mitts and Amanda Beard on my list. They both are just beautiful women, and are actually pretty good athletes.

I should have specified, this is for non-pro wrestlers. No divas, women wrestlers, etc. This is for stars of other sports, because otherwise I'd have put it in the wrestling sections.

Amanda Beard - GREAT call. I remember all of her Playboy controversy a few years back...people take shit so seriously, don't they?

dal1.jpg

Aw OK. Does this count then. I know they are an ensemble but ever single one of them are beautiful in a conventional sense of course. They may be awful hum beings. The are the only reason I watch American Football. Half time shows are awesome, especially when these guys are there.

Ashley Force
2007_09_28_force.jpg

She looks amazing and she is pretty good at drag racing. She is the daughter of John Force.
and

Danica Patrick
4.jpg

Probably one of if not the hottest driver ever. She has a win also in IRL. Only female to win in IRL also. So that is pretty cool. She just has a great everything.

my number one now would be Danica Patrick as well she is the hottest women in sports today and maybe in driving ever.

number two would be Jennie Finch she is the hottest athlete in softball for sure and lots of others.

number 3 Anna for me i use to think about her all the time.

There's no arguing Jennie Finch, Danica Patrick, and Maria Sharapova as certified sexy. My personal favorites, are Tatiana Golovin, Taryn Mowatt, and Diana Taurasi.

Tatiana Golovin is a French tennis player, that has been ranked as high as #14 in the world. First match I ever saw of her's, was in one of the majors, against Sharapova, and she took her to 5 sets, and would have won, had she not injured her foot. Before a full year playing professionally, people called her the next Kournikova, but then she went on and actually won something. She was in this years SI issue also.

Mowatt was the starting pitcher for Arizona the last few years, and was arguably the best in the nation. Softball players tend to be hot anyway, but she had absolutely everything you could ask for.

As far as Taurasi, I don't know what it is that attracts me. She's got an amazing body, and is extremely talented, but I'll admit her face is a little "meh".

tatiana_golovin4.jpg

tatiana-golovin-sexy-5-1.jpg

Mowatt.jpg

439e29cd.jpg

Gina Carano takes them all for me, personally. This woman is unbelievable. Not only is she gorgeous with great, huge boobs, but she can kick some ass and her personality couldn't be any better. She's by far not just my favorite female sports figure, but my biggest "celeb" crush period.

2hnt4qp.jpg

Anna Kournikova is in a very, very close second. I mean, she is nearly perfect. Beautiful face, nice boobs, and tremendous, tremendous, TREMENDOUS ass.

2v8iq8i.jpg

And then there's Alicia Sacramone. She was on the US Olympics Gymnastics team and as you'll see below, she is incredibly attractive.

1zva1qd.jpg

And lastly, there's Allison Stokke. Most of you probably haven't heard of her, but she's a pole-vaulter or whatever at The University of California. She rose to internet fame in like 2006 I believe, just because of her hotness.

ief7d4.jpg

A little love for Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh

misty-may-treanor-and-kerri-walsh_glamour.jpg

Much like Softball, chick volleyball players either have dyke bodies or SLAMMING HOTTIE-BOTTIES. These girls are in amazing shape, as anyone has to be to play competitive sports on sand. They could probably choke me out with their calf muscles - I wouldn't complain.

Reactions: NSL
I agree w/ pretty much all of the other women mentioned before me but heres 2 that I personally really like. Even though number 1 for me is either Allison Stokke or Gina Carano (She's the hottest Gladiator ever).

Hope Solo
hope-solo.jpg

She is def not what I expect a goalie to look like. I remember the first time seeing her when there was that changing goalies controversy awhile ago and really liking what I saw. Not only is she attractive but she spoke her mind when usually sports figures say what they are "supposed" to say, and she has a kick ass name.

Natalie Gulbis
natalie-gulbis8.jpg

itr__1221325423_natalie_gulbis_fhm2k6_1.jpg

I'm suprised that no one has mentioned her yet. I'm not the biggest golf fan, I watch it from time to time or big events, but whenever I'm going through the channels and shes on the golf network I stop and watch whatever shes doing.

Come on now, let's give a little love to Velvet Sky, pictured below.
I did use to love Anna K. Christ, she made me watch tennis, and tennis is boring.
Gina Carano is kinda hot too.

Come on now, let's give a little love to Velvet Sky, pictured below.

This thread's for non-wrestlers.

I did use to love Anna K. Christ, she made me watch tennis, and tennis is boring.
Gina Carano is kinda hot too.

Gina Carano is drop dead gorgeous in my eyes. She's got a very fit body, obviously, and she can kick some ass. If you haven't seen the picture of her partying, you should check them out. This chick knows how to drink.

I noticed a significant lack of minority women. What about Serena Williams? Salinas? Candace Parker?

Well, Anna Kournikova is Russian, so that does make her a minority :icon_razz:

Seriously though, Allison Stokke is on my list and she's mixed.

And dude, there are plenty of beautiful African-American women in this World, but the chicks you listed don't include any of them, sorry. And I think Mexican/Spanish women are the sexiest women on Earth, but Ariel is fucking hideous.

The fact is... there aren't really any famously athletic female Mexicans known right now, and 95% of black female athletes carry themselves as dykes, which makes them highly unattractive. For example, as good looking as Gina Carano is, if she carried herself like a man all the time, NO ONE would think she’s cute, and she wouldn’t be half as popular as she currently is.

Anyway, the most gorgeous "minority" female athletes you'll ever find in this World are on the Olympic Brazilian Volleyball team. But that’s really it for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back