Horrible News

Jonathon Coachman, is starting to do more and more outside projects and WWE wanted someone that was 100% committted to WWE. Coachman has been getting more and more outside work. He comes from a sports broadcasting background and many feel he is looking to go back to that and get more stability in his life especially now that his wife and he are expecting a child Coachman also has interviewed with ESPN and is waiting to hear back from them. Theres no confirmation that he's leaving WWE but more speculation that he'll be cutting back with WWe and expanding elsewhere.

PWInsider

:( Why is the world so cruel?

Flames Out
Dragon

I do'nt understand why they keep giving Coach announcing jobs on Raw when he sucks at them and doesn't want to do them.

Dragon, because you're so special.. I'll give you these gifts.

[youtube]LErBwSt7P0o[/youtube]

[youtube]hh3SJRHZvP8[/youtube]

Well considering that the last one was in a whole other country with an ocean between the two of you, and that still wasn't far enough, this time we're just gonna have to ship one of you to the moon:lmao:

LOL Well, if shes as special as the last one was.. the moon isn't far enough. hahaha

No fear, I won't be the guy for Dragon. Klunder's all over her. Well, maybe not in a physical sense.. that I know of. :blink:

You know Will, that line about the moon not being far enough, was in a frightening way close to sweet. Now how far away do you need to get to get away from me Will? That is the question.

You know Will, that line about the moon not being far enough, was in a frightening way close to sweet. Now how far away do you need to get to get away from me Will? That is the question.

Well, I try with the sweetness. Some would say I'm like that with everyone, while I'd tend to believe its only for specific ones.

As far as the distance between you and I.. you know as well as I do, that not even restraining orders can keep us apart. :p

He's in Prison. what's he going to do about it? I'm more than willing to move to San Antonio and fly between tehre and Cena's house to visit Dragon.

:lmao: I don't wanna break it to you.. but you have about as much chance as myself, Cola, or ANYONE else.. regarding Shawn Michaels to Rebecca, or John Cena to Dragon.

Unless you're the star of Supernatural in Dragon's case.. she might make a special acception for you then.

Will, all I'm worried about is if the traps I have set for you are enough to keep you out of my bedroom. As for Michaels, I don't think that's an issue. As soon as Becca comes near him or even thinks about removing a stitch of clothing, Shawn would superkick her then run away looking for a church. As far as Dragon, she and I can watch supernatural all day with Cena while I find her pics of Marysse. See I have this all planned.

Will, all I'm worried about is if the traps I have set for you are enough to keep you out of my bedroom. As for Michaels, I don't think that's an issue. As soon as Becca comes near him or even thinks about removing a stitch of clothing, Shawn would superkick her then run away looking for a church.

And then Becca would sit up like Taker, and proceed in chasing him, and then would tackle and rape poor HBK when she catches him, so in other words HBK would be screwed:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back