Hope that you...

all have had a nice weekend. I went to my grandparents house and that was fun. I had a four hour discussion with my grandpa about politics, ethics, religion, war... I found out my grandma has cancer around some nerves near her brain. That was the low point. Went to the beach and got an 80 dollar leather laptop bag for 20 bucks. It's nice. I watched Gran Torino, which is one of my new favorites.

Oh, and what'd I miss on WrestleZone?

I could have sworn you were posting all weekend. Are you sure you were gone?

all have had a nice weekend. I went to my grandparents house and that was fun. I had a four hour discussion with my grandpa about politics, ethics, religion, war... I found out my grandma has cancer around some nerves near her brain. That was the low point. Went to the beach and got an 80 dollar leather laptop bag for 20 bucks. It's nice. I watched Gran Torino, which is one of my new favorites.

Oh, and what'd I miss on WrestleZone?

That sucks about your Grandma buddy. My grandpa died June 1st of Parkinson's Disease and Dementia. He fought in the 32nd Red Arrow Division. Battles of Luzon and Leyte Gulf. He was reduced to tremors and shakes and pain for the last months of his life. Amazing man he was.

Gran Torino is a beast of a movie. I've been looking for a friend I can call "Dragon Lady" ever since I saw that movie months ago, lulz. No luck. Every chick I ask keeps refusing. No idea why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back