Hollywood steps in and changes a good ending.....

Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Money for nothin, chicks for free
*Spoiler Warning* If you haven't seen or read Inferno, avoid reading the following post......

......I didn't see the newest Dan Brown novel to movie Inferno with Tom Hanks yet. But after a Co-worker told me he watched it, I'm not too interested now. What made Inferno a good book, was the shocking ending. They were a week late in the end and the virus had already spread across the world making every 1/4 male sterile...or something like that, I read it when it first hit the shelves, give me a break man. Anyway.....

..I told the Co-worker, "So were you shocked by the ending? They were too late. Eh?"

The answer, "No, everything worked out in the end. They made it on time."

Are you fucking serious? What a forehead slap that is. Completely ruins everything about the story. I was pissed off when I heard that.

Total opposite of what they did to The Mist, a vast improvement with King's shit ending.

But Hollywood went and fucked this one up by the sound of it. Now I don't even want to watch it.

Yeah, sometimes they just dont have the guts to do things. For example "I am Legend" although mediocre, has good ending when he finds that mutants are people too. But test screening showed audience thinks its confusing so they changed it with that woman getting cure for virus and him sacrificing himslef to kill all mutants. They included first one as alternate ending but screen version was second ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back