• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan's Shop Robbed

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Hulk Hogan’s Florida beach shop was the victim of a theft today. Hogan told TMZ that the shop’s staff discovered that a signed wrestling boot was stolen from the store after initially noticing it was missing. After checking the video footage, they found that four women had come in and spoken to the manager; while three of them lured the manager to the front of the store, the fourth snuck back and stole the boot.
Hogan has handed over the video footage and filed a police report. He noted that they showed Michigan IDs to the manager and may be in town for spring break. The police department is investigating and say the show was taken by “a heavyset white female in her 50s.”
"Brother, they stole my boots, jack! I slammed a 1000 pound Andre The Giant in front of 1,800,000,000 people with that, dude!!"

42.jpg

That's not going to be the easiest thing to fence. While I realize that some collectors don't care if a sought after treasure was obtained through nefarious means, these women don't seem like experienced thieves. If I was ever intent on stealing an autographed Hogan boot, I'd try to make my diversion something like a person who I have no apparent social ties toward raising a stink over trying to return something without a receipt. I wouldn't use obvious acquaintances who were willing to show their IDs to the manager.

A heavy-set white female in her 50s? Klondyke Kate?

So they failed to apprehend an old fat lady? Did she happen to make a daring 5 mph escape by scooter?

Ultimate Warrior set this up to finally get revenge for his loss in the greatest match of all time at Halloween Havoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back