Hogan's "Ridiculous" Tweets

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator

Hulk Hogan’s Latest Ridiculous Twitter Comments

Hulk Hogan tweeted several interesting things today.

On The Recent TNA iMPACT! Ratings: Very grateful to everyone for staying strong,working together,staying positive,the ratings are a mirror reflection of your hard workthanksHH

What ratings are you looking at, Hulk?!?

Hogan also tweeted several other interesting comments:

On Sting: Stings hurt but he’ll be back soon. HH

On The Ending Of This Week’s TNA iMPACT! (Re-Tweeted A Fan Comment): My friend ! Been loving #TNA the past 2 months BUT the ending segment on Impact with A.J and Dixie was just BRUTAL. #HH4Life

Way to blast the company you work for, Hulk! (Even though he’s correct – that was a brutal segment).

On Austin Aries: I really hope @austinaries becomes our new world champion,when you look in his eyes you can tell he’s the real deal brother. HH
The headline was written from a dirt sheet....Where's the ridiculousness?

This is why you can't take 95% of TNA's detractors seriously. They'll find ANYTHING to ridicule the company over.

Some would suggest that the comment "the ratings are a mirror reflection of your hard work" is a little ridiculous.

However, the comment about how brutal the closing segment of iMPACT was, was certainly not ridiculous. One of the worst ever if you ask me.

Funny this wasn't even the most ridiculous tweet by a Hogan lately. A fan wrote to Brooke Hogan on twitter that she should go home because Tna's ratings are gonna keep dropping as long as she's on tv.Brooke then replied " ratings went up 31 percent hunnnnayyyy"

She then deleted that tweet. Fail...

However, the comment about how brutal the closing segment of iMPACT was, was certainly not ridiculous. One of the worst ever if you ask me.

Agreed.... But last I checked, HH had some power/place backstage in the company, & was himself a draw in the biz prior to that. The fact he makes such comments & does seemingly nothing to fix it is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back